Scary...

I know! There's this really freaky one somewhere else that has the face pop out and the really loud screams but when I went to a diff sight after I caught my breath that is :P , there was another equally grotesque pop-up window that kept screaming and screaming and I couldn't get it to close for a while...

OMG how do you people do these animations arggg, can someone please tell me. Pooped out LMAO!!

Not only the sig ones but the smily faces rolling around, saying yay and all that.

hahahaha, I was looking so hard...like out the windows... and then, in the words of aliasbabe12,

POOP!

:lol:

that scared the bejeebers outta me...:thud:

teehee. Is she really supposed to be in the picture though? :blink:

nope! omg, the first time i did it i was looking soooooooo hard and stupididly, i believed that if i turned the sound on, i could here the murmurs, and that would help me find her. so i was looking really really hard and she popped out adn i screamed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo loud! i had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself! can everyone who knose more of those jump our thingsd post them???

The face of that ghost really looked scary and then that sound when she screams or somenthing!

It gives me ghoosebumbs. :confused:

Back