Scary...

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
besides, remember that one time you posted a picture of the evil clown from Poltegeist?? oooh, that thing gave me nightmares for weeks, solange! *runs from thread*
what??? haha! thats funnily! it really scared u that much?

yeah, i saw a different one from an email. i was looking at it with my sister and when that thing came out, i screamed a bit, which in turn, made my sister jump. lol :lol:

Oh my... For some reason, the speakers on my computer were turned up REALLY loud. So yeah... that was a lil freaky... I'm gonna be walking around for a little while going :blink: . My uncle is outside on the porch and he heard me scream and was like "what are you doing, you freak?" LoL There's another freaky picture type thing going around, but I don't have the link to it anymore. But man, that scared the living daylights out of me too. I'm such a scaredy cat.

OK...my art teacher showed that to me last year and it really freaked me out. I was looking really hard around the table and then all of a sudden....... :eek: :eek: . The girl standing next to me screamed and vaguely remember jumping backwards about 5 feet.

i was trying so hard to llok for her and then i thought she was gunna be outside blending in with sumthing so i was looking really hard and then that lady popped out it scared the felgercarb outa me!! . . . theres this other one and it was scarier it was bout this teenager who commited suicide in his room and hir room was all trashy and dirty and they dsaid if you look real hard you will see him in the back room so i was looking and looking and i was like *o i think i finally see him* and then 5 seconds later this body walks out screaming or sumthing like that . .it gives me the chills talking bout it hehe it was so scary

i was trying so hard to llok for her and then i thought she was gunna be outside blending in with sumthing so i was looking really hard and then that lady pooped out it scared the felgercarb outa me!! . . . theres this other one and it was scarier it was bout this teenager who commited suicide in his room and hir room was all trashy and dirty and they dsaid if you look real hard you will see him in the back room so i was looking and looking and i was like *o i think i finally see him* and then 5 seconds later this body walks out screaming or sumthing like that . .it gives me the chills talking bout it hehe it was so scary

lmao, you said the "lady pooped out"...gross!

I think I posted this here once a long time ago....nice try but if this is the ame thing and I think it is....I 'm sooo not doing it again...the first time I fell outta my chair! ugh...creepy creepy :P

oh is it one of those means things that has you staring at something and then suddenly an ugly grotesque face or body pops up n then theres suddenly noise on. those r annoying.

Back