Second Chance

lol mite b gettin bored of me sayin this now alison bt well done wikid writn as always love ya mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:starwars: i love this emoticon

I'm so glad that Nadia and Syd became friends. They called each other 'sis' too!!!! :D

So great! Now everything is starting to fall into place... I hope!

Vaughn cares for her!!! He must! I was hoping he'd come to see her. I hope he does later on though!!!

I loved the update! Please post some more soon!!! :woot:

xo laur :Prop:

Thanx Laur.
I had to have a little bit of happiness in the chapter especially after what happened with Sydney and Vaughn. :smiley:
You will just have to wait and see what happens with them.
:groupwave:

Another chapter! ^_^
Please read and review.
Thanx :group:

Chapter 13

“So……” Eric started, once they had sat down with their cups of coffee. He didn’t know exactly how he was going to start this conversation. He didn’t exactly expect it to b happening so soon. “Well…um…”

“Eric. It’s ok.” Nadia said as she placed her hand on his. “I’m sorry about last night…”

“No, I’m sorry.” He interrupted. “I didn’t mean to I just...”

“Eric, last night I want you to kiss me.”

“You what?!” He was very surprised. It was not what he had seen coming.

“I just freaked out, you know with everything that is happening at the moment. It’s all so hectic.”

“I understand.” He said.

“But maybe we could you know, go out sometime?” She was nervous about his answer. Even though he had almost kissed her the other day she was still worried about his reaction. He just smiled.

“That would be nice.”

“Good then. Now that’s all sorted, I suspect there is something else you wanted?”

“Well yeah there is actually. Do you have any idea what your parents and Sark are planning to do with Lauren’s body? Do you know where they were planning on going or what they are going to do?”

“I wish I could tell you Eric, but I just don’t know. I mean they didn’t exactly keep me well informed. All I know is that they were planning on going to Venice.”

“Well that’s better than nothing” He said smiling at her.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be much help.”

“You gave us somewhere to start and that’s a good thing.” He looked at his watch, not because he wanted to leave but he knew he had to do some research to find why they were in Venice. He really didn’t want to leave her. They had just sorted things out and he enjoyed spending time with her.

“You have to go don’t you?” Nadia asked as she saw him staring down at his watch.

“Yes I do. I’m sorry about that. How about we meet up tomorrow though? Maybe go see a movie or something?” Nadia couldn’t hide the smile that was now plastered across her face.

“That would be nice.” He stood up to leave and so did she. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and turned around and walked out, leaving a stunned Weiss just standing there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sydney sat in her apartment going over the events of that day. She couldn’t believe how much things had changed in a week. She and Vaughn had gotten back together, her mother had resurfaced, Eric had been kidnapped, Nadia had come back and joined the CIA, Lauren had been resurrected and Vaughn had suddenly gone mad. It was just too much for one week. It was supposed to be a happy time being reunited with a loved one. It was supposed to be great getting a second chance to start over again and be with the one person in the world that means more to you than anything. But Sydney felt completely the opposite now, she felt sad and alone. She had no idea how she was going to deal with anything else.

For the rest of the day she just sat there completely numb. That night she cried herself to sleep.

Poor Syd.. Vaughn better realise what he's doing and get back to her. So sweet that Weiss and Nadia are goin out.

Great update. Thanks for the PM

:cry: Syddddd!! :cry:

She is NOT alone. *shakes head*

But WADIA!! :woot: I'm glad that they are going to a movie or whatever and they kiiiiiiiiiiiiisseed!!!

I loved the chapter!! Please post more soon!!

xo laur :Prop:

Glad you all like the chapter. (y)

aw...poor syd... can i get a pm?

Of course your can. :D

Pm List
Scialet
Tinker
sab-alias
dreamer920
SarahBear
Angel
Vaughnshoney