Shopaholic Series

lol, my friend just finished the second and the third and still hasnt read the first!!!so she doesnt even know the meaning of the Denny and George Scarf and table hopping(im so cool, table hopping!!!)LMAO!
she loves them though, which is all that matters to us shopaholics!

yeah i saw confessions for like $5 online. i wanted it too bad though so i got it from costco...great book though! you don't really miss much between the first and the third that you don't get caught up on. i REALLY can't wait till i get the second one though because i'm eager to see exactly what alicia did.

I finished the first one and loved it. I really liked Luke. When he told her about his girlfriend the first time i was pissed and sad. Then he told her he liked her and i was like YES!!!!!

hurrah! another shopaholic fan!! :D

and aliasfan - alicia does something REALLY bad in the second one. well, i thought it was really bad. the second one was my least favorite just because so many bad things happen to becky. but saying it's my least favorite doesn't really mean much since i still loved all of them. ^_^

crazy spinster said:
hurrah! another shopaholic fan!! :D

and aliasfan - alicia does something REALLY bad in the second one. well, i thought it was really bad. the second one was my least favorite just because so many bad things happen to becky. but saying it's my least favorite doesn't really mean much since i still loved all of them. ^_^
yeah b/c it hints lots in the third something about tabloids on becky and ruining luke's pr company with a rival pr company or something...they're AWESOME books though! i LOVED them...luke seemed like such a sweetie.

UGH! alicia!!ugh Alicia ***** Long legs!GRRRRRR! i loved what happened to her in the third book though at the "wedding" reception!!:lol: LMAO!!! LOVED IT, CHEERED!!!!lol!!!

I got a friend addicted to the series!...after I failed converting her into a Alias fanatic.

i need to reread the whole series so i can pick out all the really funny quotes and put them up somewhere (i don't know where, maybe my aim profile or sig or something).

i just love the very beginning of the first one when she thinks her credit card has been stolen and then used and then put back in her wallet.

:lol:

Hi! (Yes, I'm alive LoL) I just finished reading Shopaholic Takes Manhatten! It was hilarious! I finished it in a day. Now I need to go and get Shopaholic Ties the Knot. I'm hooked. Kinsella needs to write more. LoL

crazy spinster said:
woohoo!! :D

yes, victoria was suggesting a while ago that sophie kinsella needs to write a fourth book titled, "shopaholic has a baby." ^_^
and i still think that!!! can you just imagine the types of things she could get herself into in this one!?!?!?!LMAO!!!!

and cherry i agree... i need to read them again and put them up somewhere because some of them are just too good to be true! honestly...like the chicken shears....and the denny and george scarf...table hopping! :lol:

My friends and I actually used table hopping in sentences frequently, in HS.

I think I'm in love with that Denny and George scarf. LoL

As for Shopaholic Has a Baby... I could just imagine the craziness. :lol:

wouldnt that be hilarous! and poor luke!LMAO! i can just imagine her buying all these custom made louis vuitton outfits(matching of course!) and then luke getting the bill!

Back