Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dixon

• Kendall

• Sark

• Total voters
Will could leave and I really wouldn't care. Sloane's got most of the story line revolving around him so I don't think they could kill him off very easily. And Kendall adds so much great controversy, even though I hate him.

just a question, who voted for vaughn??
yeah, vaughn will leave when sloane turns out to santa claus

Milo, why do you hate Vaughn so much? I mean, I think we all know you hate him, but you never told us why.
And who's the other person who voted for Vaughn?

i think i would either want kendall or dixon to leave. dixon was better in the first season, and i just dont like kendall.

Okay, firstly there are two votes for Vaughn to leave (points at above). And secondly I WANNA KNOW WHY MILO HATES VAUGHN SO DANG MUCH!!!!! Thank you for your time. I'll shut up now. ;)

Milo, this is for you: I voted for Sark!!!!!!! I really really dislike Sark and I wouldn't care if he got kicked out of the show. He's not really that important, either. He's just Sloane's little puppy/right hand man.

~Shammi~

First all, Sark is awsome, he doesn't do a whole lot, but he's got some kinda style and charisma. (and he's a cutie.) Vaughns a babe, but if he just goes off and marries Alice, I could care less if he leaves. :thinking: Um.....let me think some more about that.
I voted for Kendall because he's a cranky old man.

Go Shammi!!! No seriously though, I would be a shame to see Sark leave. (Nobody had better try to convert me to a Sark lover for that last comment. I might have to pull a Sydney on ya. ;) ) He adds something evil to the show that Sloane and Irina can't because he's younger.

okay Sark is the hot Villian, dont' diss him though i dont' love him he's too hot to kick off. Vaughn is the hot good guy. Sloane is the ultimate evil man so he can't leave. and i'm mad at who ever voted for spy mommy and spy daddy! how can you do such a thing! Weiss is the funny man and he's the best friend of out hot good guy so he can't leave. and Marshall is the geek cutie! Kendall adds controversy like Patomac said and as much as I hate him i dont' want to see him leave. so.... that leaves Dixion and Will... Dixion... Carl lumbly's a terrific actor though i'm not a big fan of his character i think Alias won't be Alias without it. So... I voted for Will. Poor guy. he's cute but... god! he's so annoying!!
--Mandy :angelic:

Kendal for me I guess.... I wouldnt care about Will too much either. Hey, now there's 3 votes for Vaughn!! :eek: The only Vaughn I want leaving is his wife!!!

Back