Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its harmful

• No, i think more young people would take it if it was legal

• No, I strongly do not think it should be legal

• Total voters
i think it should be legalised because then maybe people would smoke more and drink less thus creating a much more peaceful and freindly society and less fighting on night out :smiley:

whoever decided alcohol should be legal and cannibis illegal was a fool IMHO. -_-

its really easy to get cannibis. so what's the point in it being illegal? it won't be any easier to buy or anything, atm anyone who wants it can get it pretty easy. it just wastes police time. :rolleyes:

Well first it is addicting. Second, although it hasn't been quote unquote proved, it may leave long-term brain damage.
Marijuana although it is hardly the worst drug, it's sure as hell not good for you ;)

ETA:
since wen was it harmful?
Well, it definitely ain't good for you?

And hey, I might be a little biased on this. Anti-drug propaganda has been drilled into my brain since I was 9

I just cut and paste this from the drug thread. ;)

I just think it should be legalized. In addition to the lack of medical evidence against it, it'll also benefit our governments. The govs can tax it and get government money from it. Also, that'll take the marijuana industry right out of the hands of organized crime and street gangs.

Also, it's getting ridiculous the amount of pot plants the police keep finding. Old beer factories (only Canadians would turn beer factories into shopping malls and pot plants. ), homes in the suburbs, etc. And, it's making the police look increasingly stupid the number of times the pot growers buy their equipment cheap from police auctions. How sad is that?

I believe it should be legalized. I have never tried any drugs, but from what I have heard about cannabis(from people who have tried it and from actual research I have done) it doesn't seem to be that harmful. Cigarettes and alcohol are just as bad as cannbis. Cigarrettes can kill. Another thing, it will stop people from doing it just to rebel against the society, or their parents, or whatever. ;) I think people will be a lot more peaceful with it.

I think it should be for medicinal purposes only and that the government should grow it and distribute it because the amount they allow sick people to grow is way more than they need. I know that would probably never work, government distribution, but its ok in theory.

The Supreme Court just heard a case about the legality of medicinal marijuana. Google Raich v. Ashcroft if you want more information.

I have a lot of experience with cannabis, it's not harmful at all. The only reason I can think of for banning it, is that it may be a step upwards to other drugs that are harmful.. but whatever it's legal anyway in my country. (y)

Hey, if cigarettes are legal, why not pot? My only concern would be people driving high, but that happens anyway. I don't know if it would happen more should they legalize marijuana. Definitely should be legal for medical uses.

jems said:
i think it should be legalised because then maybe people would smoke more and drink less thus creating a much more peaceful and freindly society and less fighting on night out :smiley:

whoever decided alcohol should be legal and cannibis illegal was a fool IMHO.  -_-
[post="1095684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: true true

I think it should be legalized. It would do wonders for the economy.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
:lol: true true
I think it should be legalized.  It would do wonders for the economy.
[post="1114472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm picturing myself going to a convenience store and asking for a pack of joints.

Back