Should Sydney have a baby w/ Vaughn?

Should Syd and Vaughn have a baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Or they could do what they did on some other shows and like not have her show shes pregnant until shes like eight months along.....so they could have the mission thing still going on and she could know abouot it and then like tell Vaughn as a season finale. Then like the next season opening have the baby or something, so therefore she would still be able to go on all the missions and stuff. To me that would be a HUGE twist!

Joyie said:
She should have a baby with Sark. ;) He'd make a great daddy. :lol:

That's it....... I've been reading too many Sarkney fics. :lol:
ya Sark i could be ok with but not Vaughn. He doesnt deserve Syd he's been going crazy and all that so HELL NO!! but it would be intresting if she goes missing for a while and you see her on missions with Sark and they are together and then Vaughn sees her pregnant and then waaaammm. it goes black. Season Finale style ;) and then of course Vaughn well...tries to kill Sark lets just hope Sark wouldnt die and isnt brought back like all the others .

but i do not want her pregnant on the show becuz the show would be very boring and we dont need another Spy Mommy...tho the original was the best wa hoo Irina :P . so maybe at the last eppy...of teh series.

I can't even imagine them getting married, let alone having a baby! (and out slips the Catholic in me... :angelic: )

I like Syd having fun. I like Vaughn having fun. So, I like Syd and Vaughn having fun. But nothing more! Throwing Syd into a serious intimate relationship is the worst thing that could happen to her! However much she tries to hide it, she is fragile and has a hard time coping with her feelings. Vaughn was her rebound off Danny and one of the main reasons they were together was because Vaughn was the only one she could talk to. That's not a steady foundation for a perfect relationship.

I do believe that Vaughn has a right(privilege?) to be with Sydney. Ok, so he's not the brightest lightbub in the pack(so very evident in S3...) but, that brings me back to my first point. These two were having fun. Their relationship was based on lust and attraction, physical and sexual wanting.

Of course, Michael and Jen having a baby is totally different...I would love to see a little Vartan running around! ^_^ Too cute...

agent_kas said:
Of course, Michael and Jen having a baby is totally different...I would love to see a little Vartan running around! ^_^ Too cute...
:lol: :lol: .. yes, too funny! and like i said, mommy's nose daddy's eyes, mommy's lips, daddy's chin, mommy's dimples, daddy's hands ( i love his hands! :blush: ), mommy's ears, da.. ok i'm gonna stop now :D

most definatly

lets think bout this - JG is signed to do alias till 2008
chances are sometime before then shes gonna have a baby and if syd gets preggers - vaughn just *has* to be the father... no question :D

but definatly not real soon...

There is nothing I would love more to see than Syd/Vaughn have a baby.

However that is not what the show is about.

If it did happen I think it would have to happen in the last season of the show.

Whenever that will be.

I would love nothing more than Jen/Michael to have a baby but that is a seperate issue all together :smiley: ;) :lol:

Dani :angelic:

I don't really want Syd and Vaughn to have a baby. If they must have a baby, then at the end of the series. They should have a boy and name it Jack, after his grandspydaddy!

It's kind of a moot point becuase Sydney can't have children. All of her eggs were destroyed--i.e. she can never be a mother. EVER. With anyone.

ETA: Unless, it just occured to me, she adopts. But she'll never have a biological child of her own.

True they never said they took her Ovaries and that is what makes the eggs, even if they did take one Ovary the other ovary still produces, meaning she could still have children...when she has retired from Alias because there should NEVER be ANY babies in a Spy show!

Id love her to have a baby with Vaughn of course it couldnt happen yet anyway. What a season of Alias with the main spy pregnant throwing up and sitting on a couch all day. :lol:

no she shouldn't. i don't think she is ready for family life. not if arvin sloane is out there threatening the u.s. i don't think she's ready for it with vaughn. as much as everyone says that they are soul mates, even soul mates have to catch up after one of them has been married to another woman and they have been apart for almost three years.

m-c

yeah..it's ok..
but just like what tuulia said...
it's ok for syd to be pregnant and have a baby
but probably not right now...:smiley:

AFTER the end of the show. What a plot-killer. Blech! <_<
✌️

I don't know how you guys can all forgive Vaughn. I mean, two years after Danny died and Syd was just dating. Vaughn got married!!!!!! He may be really hot, but I'd never be able to forgive him.

Amen girlscout. ^_^

On another note, it *is* true that women only have a certain number of eggs. They cannot keep producing more like men can with *coughyouknowcough*. But not all of Syd's eggs were stolen; or at the very least the show didn't indicate that they were.

That being said, the idea of Syd having a baby with Vaughn, or anyone for that matter, though Vaughn in particular, is ludicrous. :confused:

Back