Sincerely Yours

That is so cute! I wonder what their reactions will be when they find out that they have known eachother all along!

Great job! Please keep me on the PM list! Thank You!

Megan

pm please? and please make them figure out soon who they are, cuz she has to know who it is already....in some part of the back of her mind.

I know that because I am a genius, no one but me has probably caught on that Vaughn is her pen pal.

:smiley:

Just kidding.

Of course, PM please.

Just curious, but shouldn't Vaughn have figured it out by now? Seriously, how many Sydney's are there?

:smiley:

Yeah I know thanks... :blush: Anyway... I know both here are adults but it's still sweet! You always get that funny feeling and all you wanna do is open the letter and read it ALONE! and right that second! Lol... the envelope doesn't open quick enough...

Although I still tend to have that attitude when it comes to X-mas and Birthday cards and presents :angelic:

Now... I don't know what you have planned for it, but it would be great to read something like that.... where Vaughn sends her a bday card :love: A sweet one (you know *girly*) :P And then he could say that the lady in the store gave him weird look when he bought the card :lol:

Anyway... see... my brain is already working and I'm creating my own fic...

Ok... nuff said... it's yours :lol: And of course can't wait (see it's almost the same) for the PM in my inbox tomorrow for the update! :rolleyes:

ETA: 'cause my fingers don't type what I want them to type LOL
PS. (how about Vaughn making his own card for her... that could work too ;) )

actually, there will be a scene with a birthday card - but its not *exactly* like that :P

This reminds me of two movies.
The first one had Doris Day and Rock Hudson.
I think it was called "Pillow Talk".
They talked on the phone, but didn't seem to
recognize each others voice even though they
knew each other and hated each other.

The other one is the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie,
"You've Got Mail" with e-mail. Same thing, they
hated each other.

Can't wait to see the journey you take us on for this.
You don't have to pm me. I will check every day.
I probably will not be able to reply much.
I'm about to get very busy.

hmm i haven't seen pillow talk, heard of it, haven't seen it
perhaps i'll check it out
good luck with your business :hug:

This is great!!! It's going to be interesting when they find out who each other is!

Can I please get a pm? Thanks!!

That was great ... aww poor Syd hates Vaughn ... but likes Michael ... it soo funny ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

:lol: I can't wait until they find out that they're really writing to each other. That should be good. Keep me on the PM list.

Great update. Can't wait for more.

~Karen

Love it already
Cannot wait til they realise who they actually are
So cute, she thinks of him as a boyfriend!

UPDATE ASAP
continue with the pms please?

Wait until Sydney finds out her boyfriend is the same guy who she hates. It's going to be so embarrassing...I can hardly wait for it to happen. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back