Slow Down

Chapter 2

Amanda cooked dinner as Robyn was watching TV. Amanda hated Robyn. She spent 15 years watching Robyn. Will I ever get a better assignment? Will I always be the CIA agent's babysitter? Why won't sark just let me kill the brat? Not like she's any use to us... Amanda's phone rang, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Greysen. Yes I'm watching her...no he's not...oh really? Yeah, I'll do it tomarrow....No I can handle it by myself." Amanda hung up her phone and smiled.

The next day after school

Robyn was having a horrible day. She was late for school, bombed a test and now she had missed her bus. She wasn't really looking foward to walking four miles in the rain.

"Hey Robyn." Sydney said as she passed by, "Do you need a ride?"

"Uh.. if you wouldn't mind Miss Bristow" Robyn looked at her feet

"Not at all, my car's this way." Sydney said as she lead Robyn to her car

Fifteen minutes later Sydney found the house and pulled up in front of it.

"I'll wait till you get in, ok?"

"Thanks, Miss Bristow." she said as she closed the door

As Robyn walked up the stairs to her house Sydney looked around the neighbourhood. A quiet, rich suberb, the same type of place Sydney had grown up. Sydney looked towards the house and got a strong feeling that something was off. All the lights were off and the sun was already going down. Sydney got out of the car and walked up the driveway. There was a black car with tinted windows. Sydney could just make out the figure of the keys in the engine. Something was definatly off here. She went on to the house. Sydney looked at the door, it was unlocked, she just had to decide weither to go in or not. Then she heared the sceam.

That settles it she thought as she rushed in. She easily found her way to the source of the noise. Robyn was on the floor being attacked by someone Sydney could only imagine to be the nanny. The attacker kicked Robyn. Then Sydney saw a small shiny gun in the attacker's hand. Sydney looked around and saw an empty coatrack. Sydney snuck up and hit her with the coatrack in the back of the knees. The woman went down and Sydney grabbed the gun as it skid across the floor. The attacker came back at sydney with a knife. Sydney raised the gun and shot.

*~*

Sorry it's short.. i hope ya liked it.. im gonna go send the pms..or try to at least :thinking:

This is great
I love it
Hopefully Syd wont be dragged back into the CIA
All she needs is a normal life with Vaughn & she will be eternially happy!
Can I get a PM, please?

ok here's the pm list

SkyGirl5
German Muse
wanttobew/MV
KAliasGirl
tunita
syd25
jgmvlover
michy
texasalias2004
sydney_alias_vaughn
superspy
shotput25ash
krzykty57789
AliasBub
stealthy

thanks everyone =) really means a lot

oh and i love my dancing marmite avatar too =) my friend made it for my other friend who's obsessed with the stuff lol

Great update! :smiley:
Yeah Syd can switch easily in the spy-status! :P
Hey I recognized "Robyn"! :thinking:
I read your other story yesterday! ;)
I liked it! :blush: Is there gonna be an update for "Frozen Flame"? :thinking:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Back