Slow Down

whoaaa how'd you know about that old story? i havnt updated that in months! wooooow thats weird.. and thanks by the way! I always use robyn when i write.. i love that name..

yes syd back in action yay! it'd be too hard to write the story with syd as a teacher and vaughn being mr. clumsey agent. :P

I'd love to update now.. but i'm cramming for a huge bio test & algebra test -_- i'm not even supposed to be on... if i update today itll be really late...

kewl, very kewl....yeah, French is eay to me, or at least what know of it! lol...liek i said before, JOY....NOT.....only case the word test in general to me is considered BAD!!!!!

lol! oh so uh anouncement type thingy: (oh yea i sound real profesional e.e)

uh janet and i decided to like open a fiction site... (sorta) and uh here's the link www.thewritersvault.tk and there are boards.. kinda like these.. only with color issues.. and uh yea.. check it out =)

Chapter 3

Vaughn yawned as the walked off the plane. Man, that was a boring flight. The mission was set for tomarrow night and right now, all Vaughn wanted to do was sleep.

"Boring flight huh?" Weiss smirked

"Yeah, let's just get to the hotel. I'm tired" Vaughn said trying to hide another yawn

"Yeah that was a real exhausting flight, Mike. Sit around for 15 hours and watch Titanic over and over. Real Killer."

Vaughn looked at his watch, "Come on."

They walked up to the desk.

"Reservations for Smith and Scott." Vaughn said

The clerk checked the computer, "Yes, here we are. Mr. Smith you are in room 47 and Mr. Scott you are in room 48. Please enjoy your stay."

"Thanks." Weiss said as he took his key.

"Are you ok?" Sydney asked kneeling down to help Robyn

"I.. I think so.. my wrist hurts..she twisted it.." Robyn said whipping the tears from her face with her good hand

"Was she your nanny?" Sydney asked examining her wrist

"Yeah...that's Amanda...is...is she dead?" Robyn asked trying to get herself together

Sydney looked over at Amanda. She laid, perfectly still on the floor across from them. Lifeless. Sydney looked at Robyn. Oh man.. she's got no where to go... I can't leave her here, whoever sent the nanny will send another. She'll be safer with me.

"Go pack a bag, you're staying with me. Ok Robyn?" She asked pulling the girl up

"Yeah.. ok.." Robyn said going off to get her things nanny dead.. mom dead.. dad gone... what am I going to do? They'll be able to find me by next friday i bet...

"Need any help?" Sydney asked as Robyn was packing

"No, I'm good." Robyn said coming back down with a small bag.

"Ok come on" Sydney said as they left Robyn's house

Later

"Here you can stay in the spare bedroom." Sydney said showing her around, "That's the kitchen and the bathroom is right down the hall there. And uh.. my room is right next to yours, in case you need anything."

"Thanks, Miss Bristow." Robyn said greatfully

Sydney laughed, "Please, call me Sydney. Miss Bristow is way to formal if you're going to be staying here."

Robyn nodded, "Ok...Sydney.. no offense but why are you letting me stay here? I mean you don't even know me."

"Well.. I was just.. you remind me of me when I was your age. Plus I have a feeling about you."

Flashback
"I have a feeling about you"

"You don't have a feeling about me"

"Maybe I do."

End flashback

"Oh.. ok thanks...Miss-Sydney.. I'm really tired, mind if I go sleep?" she asked

"No, of course not, I'll be watching TV ok?"

"Ok." Robyn smiled at her and went to her room

What have I gotten myself into? I have a teenager living with me now. Am I insane?!

Sydney sighed and grabbed her laptop. She went online and went to a French news site. She went into the chat and posted a topic on the message board about chickens freaking out during a rainstorm. All that was left was for her to wait. No more than an hour later she got what she wanted. Secret_MsOpMy entered the chat. Sydney smiled at her mother's reliability.

Secret_MsOpMy: Sydney is everything ok?
Freelancer101: Not really, my student's nanny tried to kill her
Secret_MsOpMy: Is she ok?
Freelancer101: Yeah.. it's just I think the nanny was covenant. They might be back.
Secret_MsOpMy: Do you want help?
Freelancer101: Could you just tell me if anyone has disappeared in the last 48 hours?
Secret_MsOpMy: I heard something about a William Heart going missing...he was CIA i believe
Freelancer101: Do you know where he is?
Secret_MsOpMy: Sydney are you thinking of going freelance?
Freelancer101: No..I just...want to keep her safe.
Secret_MsOpMy: I know what you mean. Stay safe honey. I love you.
Freelancer101: I will mom. I love you too.

Sydney sighed. Her dad is CIA, mom's gone.. she really is like me. I just hope she hasn't had project Christmas performed on her.. she shouldn't be in this life. Sydney got up and started to make dinner.

"Ready?" Weiss asked through the com link

"Yea." Vaughn said as he entered the building through the employee's entrance. He had easily passed by the security guard with no suspicions. Vaughn went down the hall paying attention to people passing him by.

"Ok turn to your left now. Watch out for the security camera." Weiss warned him

Vaughn turned and pulled out the pen Marshall gave him. He pointed it at the camera and clicked the top. Zap! The camera went down. Vaughn quickly got to work picking the lock. Soon he found himself in a storage room.

At the security booth
"Camera B1 is down." The guard said into his walkie talkie
"Roger. Want me to investigate?" asked the voice
"Yes."

In the storage room
Vaughn looked around, "Where do I go?"

"See the elevator? Take that, it goes to the second floor. You know what to do."

Vaughn walked into the elevator and hit the button. Halfway between the first floor and the second he lifted the ceiling panel. Vaughn could see an air duct above the door. The elevator came to a stop and Vaughn unscrewed the vent with the pen. Vaughn crawled inside, "Now where?"

"Uh.. go straight past three rights. Then go up."

At the security booth
"Anything?" the guard asked
"The door was picked and the elevator is gone. Anything on the second level?"
After the guard examined the security monitors he grabbed his walkie talkie.
"Negative. There's nothing suspicious."
"You should put more guards out just in case."
"I was thinking the same thing." The guard said

In the vent
"Ok now what?" Vaughn asked again

Weiss clicked through the security system on the laptop.

"The nearest vent to the vault is three to your left. And be careful, they just added a new round of guards."

"Thanks man" Vaughn said

Vaughn passed one, two.. finally he thought.

"Am I clear?"

"Yup. Go quickly though."

Vaughn quietly slid out of the vent and walked to the safe. He took off his watch and placed it on the safe.

Flashback
"Ok this here is a really cool watch. See it, it hacks the safe and cracks it so you don't have to do any work at all. You just put it on" Marshall demonstrated, "the safe door and click this button here. Easy as that. You just have to make sure it's in the right spot or it wont work."
End flashback

Vaughn clicked the button. Numbers started flashing across the face.

"Vaughn, you've got three incoming guards."

"How long do i have?"

"Three minutes. Maybe."

Come on.. crack the combo come on..

The face was now reading 10-1-

Almost there...1 minute to go... Vaughn was starting to get anxious.

01 came across the face and there was a soft click!

"Bingo!" Vaughn whispered as he opened the safe.

Vaughn saw the envelope and grabbed it. He was going to look at the rest but..

"Vaughn- they're at the door, get out of their now!"

Vaughn closed the vault door, snatched the watch and climbed into the duct again. He placed the vent in it's spot just as the door opened and the guards walked in. Vaughn quietly snuck through the vent.

"That wasn't that hard was it?" Weiss asked

"Says you. You're just sitting at a computer."

"Hey it's sympathy nerves! ...Oh no.. Vaughn there must have been a camera in the vault- they nailed you. They just sounded a silent alarm."

"Where do I go??"

"Left, now!"

"Do you have the gun Marshall gave you?"

"Yeah, the one that shoots a chord out. Why?"

"Take a right and get out of the duct. Go outside and jump off the balcony."

"What?!" Vaughn hit his head on the duct, "Marshall said it would work for 30 feet tops. The drop is like 40."

"Hey do you want to get caught???"

"Weiss!!" Vaughn grumbled as he crawled out of the vent

"Vaughn there are guards down the hall!!"

They saw Vaughn and started running toward him. They yelled at him as Vaughn ran out to the balcony and shot the gun. The hook landed on the other side of the 20 foot fence about 30 feet away. He secured the gun and took off his belt.

"Don't move." A guard ordered, and Vaughn knew they were right behind him

ok im gonna go send out some pms i am

Oh, did you have to end it there?
I like Irina's screenname, Secret spymom
I can decode sipmle things like that
Im glad Syd is taking care of Robyn
Sydney seems like should would be a very good authoritative figure, like a mom or teacher
She seems like she would be stict, but sweet
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

Yeah I know your story! :smiley:
I used you link! ;)
So you do not update that? :thinking:
But nice update here! :D
I miss the S/V action!
Nice that Syd and Irina are on a "friendly basis"! :blink:
Thanks for da PM!

Muse

AND VAUGHNS GONNA BE FINE!!!!!!
ha, bad cliffy, cause i knwo hes gonna be all right! lol...
thanks for hte pm and PLEASE update SOON!!!!!!

WOW SOOOO GOOD
i wonder what vaughn is going to do
will he come face to face with syd?
hopefully they get back together
PM PLEASE

Cool Beans -wak

Back