Smile on the Outside

sexcivaughan14 said:
AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO CUTE!----danny shoulda put up a big fight an been an @$$! lol!
[post="995579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wanttobew/MV said:
That was great. i really liked it. i hope danny doesnt do something stupid in the next chap. thanks for the pm. update soon
[post="995601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I really wanted an easy break from the Danny character, but it was important for me to still have them have a close relationship because:
Danny of course gets killed by SD-6 because of Syd telling him about it.

I suppose he could have put up more of a fight, but I really just want to get this S/V stuff rolling!!!! And I'm sure ya'll do too!! :P

Are ya'll unhappy with how easy the Syd and Danny thing went? I'm planning for things to be complicated a bit more in the future. Don't worry, you'll get plenty S/V until then!!

* PM LIST *

tunita
texasalias2004
Alias_Freak
shotput25ash
syd26
Spy_Love
mrs.marshal030791
krzykty57789
hannahb
stargirl591
marie
stealthy
jughelynj
sexcivaughan14
Agent Verdi
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
loane
skywalker_47
Rainclouds
wanttobew/MV
tpring
CoveDweller11
vartan-lova
Alias_Day

ok, i finnaly caught up...do you know how long its been since i read this fic?? i dotn! lol

anywyas, those chapters were terrific!! update son, thanks for the pm!

i have to agree...that was way too easy for a breakup. oh well, i just hope danny wouldn't cause any trouble of some sort. thanks for the pm! more soon...:smiley:

I want to keep warning ya'll that the break up is not as easy as it seems! There's a big curve ball coming up!!

Well I just got back into school today after being off for a week and a half bc of the hurricane...so I won't update tonight bc I have a huge chem test tomorrow and stuff...so expect an update tomorrow night at earliest...:D

Back