Something About His Smile

This is my vry first fan fiction all characters belong to JJ Abrams, Bad Robot, ABC ect.

Title:Something About His Smile
Description:Sydney is still a spy but its about 2 years before Truth Be Told, Meaning She's just started dating Danny She's living with Francie and Will is one of her best friends.

Sydney Bristow blinked as the red light of SD-6 flashed,blinding her. She continued through the doors of the elevator smilling briefley at the man standing in it. As the elevator reached garage level she strode out and began walking twoard her car. As she pulled out of the garage her cell phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID and beamed.
"Hey" she said into the phone.
"Hi sydney" Said the strong british accent of her 3 month boyfriend Danny Hect.
"Off work?" he asked.
"just leaving" she replyed still beaming.
"Sydney, listen are you coming to practice later?"
Danny was a big hockey buff and the season was just starting he had asked her to come and watch some of his practices becaused work caused her to miss the games. "Yeah sure" she said "just let me go home and change, practice starts at 5:30 right?"
"Right ok I'll see you there" he said and hung up. Sydney looked at the phone slightly confused. "bye" she said to the dead tone.

Syd entered her apartment and hung her coat on the coatrack by the door she smiled at the picture hanging next to it, her and Danny after a Dave Mattews concert. Syd walked into the kitchen to see francie standing over the stove. "Hey Syd" she said and walked around the counter,"guess what I got" she leaned over and picked up 3 grocery bags full of tiny pumkins, candy corn and orange and black tinsel."My favorite holiday's coming up" she said.
"Halloween decorations allready" syd asked smiling.
"Hey its october first we gotta get started, come on"
"Oh Fran I'd loved to, but I'm going to Danny's hockey practice"
"When you get back then, Will's coming over to help too"
"Allright, cool" she said smiling and walked into her bedroom. She changed out of her pantsuit and into jeans and a multicolored striped sweater from her middle drawer. She carefully hid her SD-6 briefcase in her closet and took out her tennis shoes, she carefully laced them up. She grapped her purse from her dresser and headed out.

As she enetered the hockey Arena she smiled down at the ice about 14 guys in red and white. She smiled as she saw one of them score a goal, the guy looked up and smiled around the bleachers. She found her self staring at him, there was just something about his smile.......something caught her eye that snapped her out of this daze. Danny waved at her and montioned for her to sit down. She smiled at him then looked aound the bleachers, there was one other person sitting there slightly older than syd, with blonde short hair working on a PDA. Syd approached her. "Hi " she said sitting down next to the woman.
"Oh hi" she said slightly startled.
"Is someone you know on the team?" Sydney asked conversationally
"yes" she said back glancing down. syd looked at her expectantly"........Micheal my boyfriend, ......what about you" she asked now smiling.
"Danny Hect I'm his girlfriend" Sydney answered. Alice looked at her. "I'm Sydney Bristow" she said putting out her hand
"I'm Alice, Alice Williams"

*shudders* ewwww Alice!

teehee anyway this is a great start. i cant wait to see what happens next!

love the title... *sigh* there IS just something bout his smile!

anyhoo, PLEASE update soon and can i be on ur PM list?????

Thank you to everyone who replied back. Sorry it took so long (my computer crashed) to write but heres the next chapter :D

For the rest of the practice Sydney sat there tentatively, like a good girlfriend,
clapping at the appropriate times, cheering when a particularly spectacular goal was made and smiling adoringly down at Danny every time he looked up at her (which wasn’t very often) but Sydney also found herself scanning the rink for the man who had smiled so amazingly great at her when she had walked in (he was a fantastic hokey player she had realized). Every time her eyes found him she would look at him for just a second then get worried that he would see her and shook her self out of it clapped respectively and continued to watch the practice. And keep up with the scrimmage points.

Alice however did not seem to know or care for that matter who was winning the scrimmage or for that matter anything not on a PDA in fact the only time Sydney ever saw Alice look up was when Sydney cheered particularly loudly and even then she simply smiled and really made no acknowledgement to what was going on.

Sydney didn’t really realize that practice had ended she just suddenly saw all the guys from the rink skating in towards the benches as Sydney looked down at them she saw the man with the amazing smile. This was the first time she had gotten a proper look at him, he had brown-blonde hair and the bangs of which were perfectly cliffed in the front, and he had these gorgeous blue-green eyes she just couldn’t help gazing into. And as she looked at him he looked up at her, she knew this time for sure they had made eye contact. And as she sat there still gazing at him, a smile slowly, but surely crept across his face. At this point Sydney tried to avert her eyes but just something about his smile wouldn’t let her so she found her self, staring at it staring at him. And then almost magically, a smile spread across her face too a smile so big she knew everyone of her teeth were showing and for that moment as they looked at each other it was as if no one else in the world existed, it was a cosmic moment like she had never, ever felt…
“Sydney” this moment was broken by this voice and if it was a voice she hadn’t recognized she might of twisted his arm (it was just a spy reflex thing)
“Danny” she said turning around to hug him “good practice” she said still in half shock.
“Whose your friend?”
“Huh?” said Sydney whipping her head back around her eyes now back on the rink. The guy had left gone on to the benches blocked from view. It took Sydney another second to realize it was Alice Danny had been talking about.
“Oh,” said Sydney trying not to sound too relived “this is Alice Williams” Alice stood up looking a bit surprised that practice had ended and that someone had now used her name.
“Hello” she said shaking his out stretched hand.
“So Alice” said Danny “do you uh, know anyone from the team?” be fore she could answer a voice from behind Danny called
“Alice” the man who spoke it came jumping from bench to bench coming up toward their level. This man did not need an introduction in Sydney’s mind he was now simply known as the guy.
“Hey” he said to Alice and kissed her on the head. Sydney realized that this obviously was Alice’s boyfriend.
“Hey Danny” he said smiling “I see you’ve met Alice”
“Yes we haveAfter an awkward pause between the two couples Danny piped up and asked.
“Hey Micheal do you have the time?”
“Yeah” he said looking expectantly down at his leather watch after a second when he didn’t do anything except stare at it quizzically, Alice seemed to feel the responsibility to ask, “What’s wrong”
“Nothing…its just…I think it may be broken it says the time is 5:47”
“Well that can’t be right because that’s about the time I got here” said Sydney. Micheal suddenly looked up at her almost strangely as if he was studying her, after a moment of this he added “Yeah…yeah I guess its broken then” there was less than a few seconds of silence, then suddenly Alice said ”Its about 10 minutes till 7”
“Oh… we better get going then Sydney” said Danny taking her by surprise.
“Oh…OK well you need a ride? Will and Francie want to know if you want to come over to help…”
“Oh I shouldn’t, I mean I really ought to get home” Sydney was barley disappointed by this news and she felt guilty for it but knew it was true.
“All right then we’ll see you later” she said to Alice and Micheal as she left the arena arm and arm with Danny.

“Hey Syd” said Will as she entered her apartment. Sydney smiled somewhat forcedly and looked back down to pull her keys from the lock. She had not forgotten what had happened at the rink and had spent the whole drive home thinking about it, about him.

Syd continued into the apartment to see that there was already tiny pumpkins spread out throughout the rooms. Francie was standing on a ladder hanging up the black and orange tinsel and will was sitting on the couch examining the candy corn.
“How was practice?” Francie asked as she plucked a piece of tape from in between her teeth and used it to tape the colorful plastic string to the corner.
“Fine” Sydney lied she prayed that her spy skills would cover her now she was not in the mood to discuss the events at the ice rink even with her two best friends.
“No really how was it?” Asked Will, she should have known her friends would know her too well they saw straight through her lie.
“Great,” she said smiling amused at the faces on Will and Francie “Really” After a short pause Will asked her “which candy corn color do you think is the best, orange, white, or yellow?” Syd laughed and sat down next to him ready to debate this topic”
No one in the world could make Syd forget her problems more than will and Francie. For the next 3 1/2 hours they watched TV, decorated, cooked, argued about candy corn, and laughed. After the the rerun episode of Friends Will got up and said
“I really should go If I’m late to work again my boss will kill me”
“OK, bye Will” said Syd laughing
“See ya” said Francie chucking a candy corn piece at his head as he walked out the door. The two of them were laughing until something made Sydney stop abruptly. When will had taken his coat from the coat rack he had revealed the picture behind it, the one of her and Danny.
Francie noticed the sudden change in mood from her friend and then in that knowing voice Syd knew so well asked
“Ok what’s up” Sydney was looking her eyes a glaze into the fireplace. She had entered the never-ending trail of thought.
“What?” she asked trying to act surprised at this question. Francie said nothing but turned off the TV and walked slowly back into the kitchen where she began to wash the pan they had cooked the pumpkin pie from.
“Francie…” Sydney asked suddenly “How go you think you know when you’re…in love?”
Sydney did not look at her or anything just stared unblinkingly into the fire. Fran stared at the back of her head for a full 10 seconds before asking
“What?”
“Love…” Syd asked again “…. What do you think love is?”

Francie was usually not a particularly deep person but she could tell this had something to do with what had been troubling Sydney. So answering her question would get her closer to what was wrong with her friend.

“Love….love is every time you talk on the phone you have a flirty argument about who has to hand up first…..love is going to the greatest lengths for one person…..love is when you look into someone’s eyes you feel for one moment that there’s no other person in this world…love is when you check your messages on your cell phone you beam because every single message is from one person……love is not letting anyone or anything get between you….love is having one person be all you be to get by….love is when even the slightest touch give you goose bumps….love is having a bond that nothing, even death cannot severe…love is trust and fate and faith in a relashionship…..love is when simply getting your own drawer can brighten up the worst day….love is having someone always be your ally….love is when anything even a smile can make your heart back flip……………..That’s What Love Is.

Sydney said nothing she had taken in every word Francie had said and now had none of her own. Francie merely stood up and went to her room. Sydney had but one thought in her mind. She didn’t really share any of those things with Danny.

I'm with Addicted 2 Alias!!!!!!! Lol. I am though. Can I get a PM please for this story?? Thank you in advanced! This is a great story!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

awwwww love is when even a SMILE......hehe love that!

awesome update! go syd, go find vaughn and give hima smoochie!

haha loved the watch detail, it was great.

update soon!

ooo she's in love with him :happydance: :woot: :jump: but then again who wouldnt be? :P :love:

danny needs to be ditched :P hehe

thanks for the pm ^_^

“Love….love is every time you talk on the phone you have a flirty argument about who has to hand up first…..love is going to the greatest lengths for one person…..love is when you look into someone’s eyes you feel for one moment that there’s no other person in this world…love is when you check your messages on your cell phone you beam because every single message is from one person……love is not letting anyone or anything get between you….love is having one person be all you be to get by….love is when even the slightest touch give you goose bumps….love is having a bond that nothing, even death cannot severe…love is trust and fate and faith in a relashionship…..love is when simply getting your own drawer can brighten up the worst day….love is having someone always be your ally….love is when anything even a smile can make your heart back flip……………..That’s What Love Is.

:love:

that was sooo adorable!
loved that chapter, cant wait for more update soon! :D

Back