SOE: "Sorry Vanguard is terrible, here, try this!"

I adore EQ2s various quest systems and the many goals you can give yourself in game :smiley:

My character's thing was books, any book quest I could find I was all over. The best part was how many different ways I could get a book.

Okay I'm not that nutty about the book rewards. Heh I do collect a lot though which are stacked haphazardly in my still unfinished apartment. I'm told there is one that sits on the floor and a skeleton pops out of it now and then. I WANT IT

Collections as in glowies.... mmmm those little ? glowies on the ground, like that one there behind that lvl 150 giant, yes must get to that one.

For whoever that was asking about collections !!!!!! You get xp, AA points, coin, and sometimes items. I've a giant tapestry of a red dragon. I've a gold statue of one that's almost as tall as my char (high elf sullian faery). I've ones that can turn me into other races. Droags are cool looking. Thing most people go for is... it's AA points. Must have AA. I personally like the fast lvling. At 20 a lvl 50 collection can gimme a half a lvl depending on the xp it gives, sometimes more. mmm glowies

Oh, my characters on Antonia Bayle are:

Good:
Shekhar - Kerra Monk
Potar - Human Paladin

Evil:
Greyve - Dark Elf Shadowknight

I installed it and re-created Greyve, and got to level 9 faster than I've ever done on WoW. :O

Wow, good stuff, I can see EQ2 isn't too bad a choice while we're waiting on HJ ^_^

My wife and I chose the Najena server, I'm Risu, an eru wizard, and she's playing around with a bunch of chars right now so... yeah.

HEH The xp gain is pretty decent but really slows down at 40 which encourages you to either group or do lots of solo quests for larger xp in chuncks.

All Sony's games have cross server and cross game messaging (and in some games xserver chat channels), but forgot how it's done. /tell server name might do it. Game server name might be cross game. *shrug*

Oh and if you're on AB and doing FP, be sure to say hello to Nuzzle if your run face to face. One of the more funny (if annoying at times) rp chars on the server. Ask him about his house and why the women love him (and run off screaming).

It was something like /tell charactername.servername ... I think. It should be in our of their game's knowledgebases. I know it was in SWGs

Antonia Bayle is where it's at :smiley:

I never played Freeport however, I likely would to give Neriak a look. Even if it's presence ruins atleast 2 of my previous storylines >.>

Anyone else remember SoE going on about how they "didn't plan to revisit much of the original Norrath", promising to make their own new world? Does SoE ever say anything and stick to it?

The Arasai (evil fay) are pretty cool looking, I have a female necromancer on Bazaar. I play on AB too (Feawin, Shinxa, Seraki), All my goodies are on AB =)

Your right though AB has one of the best server populations so if your looking for players its the place.

Just a suggestion, but those of us playing EQ2...

/join test.heroshall

That way we can all chat while we play. And maybe I can con a few of you into coming over to Test.

Just a suggestion, but those of us playing EQ2...

/join test.heroshall

That way we can all chat while we play. And maybe I can con a few of you into coming over to Test.

Cool, I'll do that when I login next. The big long maintenance is going on today so game's down. Will check the channel when the game's back up :smiley:

I haven't had the chance to play EQ2 lately, so the channel doesn't exist as such, but it will next time I log in (or as soon as one of you makes it).

Edit for mandatory plug: And the Test Server is often up when live is down, and characters made there don't count against your live total and and and... stuff. Sorry, had to plug my server.

I usually do test servers for games I play but never did make one for EQ2. *shrug*

Dain and I are about to head out on a year long travel trip so game time will be hardcore limited. I'll jump on the channel if I get a chance to game before we head out touring the States.

Back