Season 4 Some unanswered questions...?

Too bad that David Carradine's character was killed by Sark. If he had lived we would have found out more about Rambaldi. When Sloane injected the green stuff into Nadia, she wrote the code(encryption, whatever) onto the paper. Although Nadja told Sloane that she changed it herself. Syd and the Covenant went to a wrong place. I guess we'll see what's rambaldi's endgame is when Sloane and Nadia get to the right location.
I think it was made really clear that the location made clear in the encryption was Rambaldi's endgame.

P.S. Katya Derevko told Jack that 1 day when he least expects it Irina reveals her true attentions. So Lena must come back for at least 1 season. She just must do it.
P.S. The rambaldi prophecy said that the Chosen One and the Passanger will fight. So does this mean Nadia will turn evil? I hope not. Syd and Nad seemed good together kicking the asses of those guards in Season 3: Episode 20- "Blood Ties" that brings me to another question. The rambaldi prophecy pointed out that the Chosen One is evil. Syd's not evil. No way! So what do you think?

Back