Season 4 Some unanswered questions...?

see? people agree with my theory!
YAY!
and OMG the kidnapping was SO a cover-up for a meeting *smacks herself on the head* god I can't believe I never saw it before

Bubbles said:
YAY!
and OMG the kidnapping was SO a cover-up for a meeting *smacks herself on the head* god I can't believe I never saw it before
[post="1023163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The conspiracy goes back even further. Dixon's kids implanted the bomb their mom's car, so Allison could blow her up. Apparently Diana didn't let them stay up late to watch their favorite TV show.

Bubbles said:
YAY!
[post="1023163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:D :lol: :laughbounce: :lol:

OMG!
go me!
i created a new theory!
everyone proud of me??
:happydance:
and I reckon that they were they were the ones who ordered sark to order allison to kill francie!!
:blink:

Joziah said:
I thought sloane ordered sark to order allison 2 kill Francie???
[post="1037932"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They were kidding :lol:

One question I want answered is why Vaughn ever married Lauren. His explanations in S3 seemed weak to me.

thats the same question i have and another is y sydney would go back w/ a man who gave up on her and married lauren, unless vaughn was brainwashed in2 marryin' her, i don't c y they should b together.

IsabellaOfSweden said:
I have a question. When Sloane faked Emily's death.. Why did he get so scared when he found a glass of whine when he came out of the shower??
[post="1038501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think he had to act scared because the Alliance had that tracker thing in him that could monitor his vital sign so he had to pretend to be afraid, so that they would believe someone else had faked Emily's death.

ms.katejones said:
I think he had to act scared because the Alliance had that tracker thing in him that could monitor his vital sign so he had to pretend to be afraid, so that they would believe someone else had faked Emily's death.
[post="1038728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OK, but why did he look in her coffin when he knew she wasn't there.. The alliance mebers weren't watching that, were they?

IsabellaOfSweden said:
OK, but why did he look in her coffin when he knew she wasn't there.. The alliance mebers weren't watching that, were they?
[post="1038919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But eventually Sloane planned on telling the Alliance about the whole Emily-still-being-alive thing, so that he could get the blackmail money and frame Ariana Kane. The Alliance would want to know that he had done a thourough investigation by digging up her grave before they gave up the cash.

I don't think it makes much sense, but that's Alias for you. :lol:

IsabellaOfSweden said:
[post="1038919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They were listening in on everything he did from the time that they put in the transponder until he diabled it in "The Getaway," so, yes, they were listening in on that. ;)

Maybe it was just that the writers dug themselves into a hole, took an easy road out, and hoped nobody would analyse it too much. :lol:

Natalia said:
Maybe it was just that the writers dug themselves into a hole, took an easy road out, and hoped nobody would analyse it too much. :lol:
[post="1040798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That sounds like what they did for most of S3, too. :lol:

Natalia said:
[post="1040798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Actually, this particular thread of Sloane gaslighting himself came together rather well. (That is, if you assume that Sloane's extortionists wanted to torment him first!) ;)

Actually, this particular thread of Sloane gaslighting himself came together rather well. (That is, if you assume that Sloane's extortionists wanted to torment him first!)
I suppose so. I just remember watching it and thinking the whole thing was a little lame.

My question is why Dixon didn't stop Vaughn from marrying Lauren if he knew Syd was alive?

OK, I know he was sworn to secrecy about Syd being Julia, but don't you think he could have given Vaughn a HINT. Like maybe he could have sat Vaughn down and said, "Dude, maybe you should slow down and not get married so fast." SOMETHING besides sitting there and let Vaughn make the worst mistake of his life.

ms.katejones said:
My question is why Dixon didn't stop Vaughn from marrying Lauren if he knew Syd was alive?
[post="1041999"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, and how is this going to not endanger Sydney's mission and potentially her life? Besides, I think Dixon cares a lot more about Sydney than Vaughn, and if Vaughn's that stupid or going to get over Sydney that quickly, maybe Dixon doesn't think Vaughn's worthy of Sydney. Besides, he knows that Sydney could have come back and been with Vaughn if she had chosen to--and she chose not to. He's respecting her decision. ;)
✌️

verdantheart said:
Yeah, and how is this going to not endanger Sydney's mission and potentially her life? Besides, I think Dixon cares a lot more about Sydney than Vaughn, and if Vaughn's that stupid or going to get over Sydney that quickly, maybe Dixon doesn't think Vaughn's worthy of Sydney. Besides, he knows that Sydney could have come back and been with Vaughn if she had chosen to--and she chose not to. He's respecting her decision.  ;)
✌️
[post="1042000"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree he was protecting Syd, but in the end his choice not to tell Vaughn just made them both miserable. Now maybe Vaughn deserved it for being a dumbass, but I still think Dixon could have at least tried to talk him out of entering that sham of a marriage. Ultimately, though, it was Vaughn's fault.

ms.katejones said:
I agree he was protecting Syd, but in the end his choice not to tell Vaughn just made them both miserable. Now maybe Vaughn deserved it for being a dumbass, but I still think Dixon could have at least tried to talk him out of entering that sham of a marriage. Ultimately, though, it was Vaughn's fault.
[post="1042705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And Dixon had no way of knowing ahead of time that Sydney was going to erase her memory and end up not knowing about what Vaughn did, now, did he? At the time of Vaughn's marriage, Sydney decided to let it go ahead and would probably have resented any interference on Dixon's part.

Sure, Dixon could have tried to talk him out of it, but should he? If Sydney had been dead (as is the cover and was necessary for him to pretend to believe to protect Sydney), he definitely would have said nothing and let the marriage go forward. And, frankly, if I were Dixon, I would have done nothing because my priority would have been 1) Sydney's safety and 2) her wishes (clearly, if she wanted the marriage stopped, Sydney could have easily done it herself--there are cell phones, after all). He might have even thought that Sydney had moved on. While we're at it, he was never that intimately connected to their relationship (or Vaughn) in the first place, so the fact that he didn't step in shouldn't surprise anyone.

If anyone's choice "made them all miserable," it was Sydney's, right? She was ultimately the one who decided not to let Vaughn know that she was alive, right? It was her decision to remain in the field and take on the undercover mission as Julia Thorne. Her decision to let Vaughn get married, unaware that she was still alive. Her decision to erase her memory and put herself in the position of not comprehending Vaughn's "betrayal." Please don't blame Dixon for honoring Sydney's decisions. ;)
✌️

Back