Something Different:New Fanfic-started Dec.11

Coffee Ice Cream

Procrastinating Updater
Okay...this is not my first fanific ever...but its my first Alias one....I wrote GH ones b4, please tell me if you like it, and by the way, in the first few chaps, I'll prolly use a lot of these:'...', so bare with me... I like them and plus they are for thoughts going into other thoughts, etc... And POV, for me, will stand for what he/she is thinking... Okay...here goes...

Prolouge (I think I spelled that wrong-but today I'm having a brainfart...:smiley:)/A look into the furture of this Story-Part 1

~Vaughn's POV~
...2 years...2 years...2 years...
It's been ringing over and over in my head for a long time now...since she got back...
I never got to ask her before...
...she dissapeared before I got a chance...
...I'm so glad I waited for her...
...that Lauren girl kept coming after me, I almost gave in, but not because I loved her-or even liked her...I'm so glad I waited-man, do I love that woman-my woman, Sydney Bristow...
...I missed her so much over those years, and not only did Lauren come after me, but Alice came after me too-to comfort me...god, she's so annoying, they(Alice + Lauren) both are... even with the love of my life back, they still think they have a chance-HA! Not since Sydney is back...god I love her...
~POV ends~

**End of Part 1-Prolouge**
I'm soooooooo sorry that I didnt get to write the whole Prolouge, after GH (3PM), I will try to get back on and finish writing this half of the story...other than that...did you like? Or love? Or hate?? PLEASE POST! I want to know if I should continue! :D

Ummm...I feel kinda stupid asking this but...what is a pm? And yes, I know GH rocks tho I'm mad at Alcazar, I wish he would die! lool-ok, so please tell me what a pm is and then id be glad to gove you one...i think... :D

u've totally confused me but thats all right I like this story and I think you should continue and Pming is when u message people u tell them ur story is updated theres a button when u post a message where it says email at the bottom of it and it says PM.u press on it and this screen pops up and u enter in the persons name and u type the message

Okay-I'm back! :D NEway, I want to say thank you to everyone who replied and i plan on posting two chaps tonite! okay, well I hope you like! Please post! :D

Prolouge (I think I spelled that wrong-but today I'm having a brainfart...:D)/A look into the furture of this Story-Part 2

~Sydney's POV~
How come I can't remember? 2 years... I can't remember! This is bothering me so much! I can't wait for that dream therapy they've been talking about! I wonder if I had a boyfriend... or even a husband when I was gone... No... Maybe... I hope not... I love Vaughn... not someone else... not a creepy person like that Frank guy... geez, he's creepy... he just came to the CIA in the past two years I was gone... I know I should be nice to him cuz he's new.... but there's something about him that makes me stop talking before I give him a compliment... and he's following me everywhere around the CIA... I thought he knew about me and Vaughn... our deep love... maybe he should get with Lauren or Alice or maybe both of them... a threesome... STOP thinking that way Sydney... anyway... that may shut those b****es up for a while...
...I miss Francie and Will hanging out with me late at night, watching movie... eating popcorn... ahh the good old days... but now that I know Francie is really dead...dead...no, she's not dead... she's just... dead... I can't bring myself to say that out in public... but now that I know that... I miss her even more than Will-though I still miss Will a lot... and Vaughn... now that I think about it... I miss him too...
~End POV~

"Do you, Sydney Bristow take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"And, do you, take this Sydney Bristow to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."

**End Prolouge Part 2**

So, did you like it? Please post! I want to know if I should continue... and by the way-keep in mind, there is a reason I said that the prolouge was a glimpse into the furture... :D

Okay- I said I'd post two chaps tonite... so here it is... and just to let you know... this is sorta, my POV...

Chapter 1

Light purple, light pink and white, creamy bouquets (hmm-i think i spelled it right) everywhere...
...a long, silk linen down the aisle over fresh, clean cut grass (the greenest grass ever)... leading to a gorgeous gazebo-type structure... though a very small gazebo at most... it had stpes leading up to it... marble ones, in fact, covered by the gorgeous silk linen...
...then, to add to the beautiful set-up, it was a impecable (??spelling??) day... no clouds, a clear blue sky and the sun... bright, warm(just right warm-not too hot, not too cold) and more yellow in the sun than usual, according to the person who looked up at the sun and told me this... a picture perfect day, literally...
...then on each side of the aisle are 35 silver chairs-engraved with vines wrappinga round the legs- a side for eaqch famiy, or a side for guys and a side for girls... didn't matter, all that mattered was the day... that special day...

Inside the enormous ballroom, was a large rectangular table with a very light purple tablecloth covering it and on top of the tablecloth were 70 silver bags with cream tissue lining them... inside of the bags were ecquiset (bad w/ spelling today) gifts for being there to celebrate that day... On the bad handles were little cards to address to friends...
...white tablecloths topped the 30 other tables (round ones)... along with gorgeous lilies, tulips or other flowers... On the left side of the ballroom were 3 long rectangular tables lined next to each other horizontally with food like, chicken, steak, beans, peas, brownies and the list goes on and on... then in the far left corner was a table especially for the adults- a table that made any kind of drink wanted... a martini, a pina colada, etc...
...then there was a bar, completely vertical of this one, where kids could go to get "a drink"... then there was a special round table with a silver and blue tinted tablescloth and light blue ribbons on the side of the table cloth-all the way around on the top of each triangular crease in the cloth...
... on top of this special table sat the most gorgeous food piece ever...
...and then there was the floor- a wonderful red wood and hard-oriental-carpet combo
... finally, there was one special corner, reserved for one person only...
... unfortunutly, this person could not be there... they would've loved for the person to be there... the table had a white tablecloth, much like the other ones in the ballroom, yet this one had a glow to it, due to the candles on it... in between twoo candles, a lot of flowers and cards sat a picture of this person... a person loved by some... or most... which ever you prefer... out of the whole ballroom and outside and the day itself, this was probably the prettiest spot of the whole day...

**End Chapter 1**
So, what do you think? Please post waht you think this is... I wanna see where I'm going with this story according to others... please post! :D

thank for reaDING MY FIC! :D
YOUR IT'S GREAT can't wait till the next update wich is soon isn't it? ;)
please pm ok? :rolleyes:

thanks
kisses
anya

Yes... I'm posting the chapter tonite and since it seems everyone is confused, I will tell you what's supposed to be figured out NEway. The prolouge has ABSULUTELY nothing to the with Chapter 1, as I said before,'A look into the future.' So just ignore the prolouge until later-and by the way, the last part of the prolouge was prolly the most confusing part-who's getting married? Well, until l8r, thats a secret...and that was SUPPOSED to be confusing...a mind boggler... NEway, Chapter 1 (this was the part that was supposed to be a secret until l8r), but it is describing a wedding layout-outside, an aisle, flowers, and then a ballroom inside... then in one corner... there was a picture of a person (who will be revealed in the next chapter) that was dead, and since he/she couldn't be there (this is **hint-hint** saying that this person is VERY important)... they set up a corner to honor that person... get it, or are you still confused? ;)

**Before you read this Chapter-you may want to read the post i made before this one, its about the confusingness (is that even a word-lool), please post or im me (@ Whisperbrat2) after this chapter if you are still confused**
*And by the way- I am starting this chapter in a diff. place than the last one*

Chapter 2

"Francie, you are so gorgeous... I think we can grow to love..."
"No! Never! I'll NEVER love you Sark!"
"Oh, well maybe after this, you will..." Sark said as he tied a bandana around Francie's mouth and then put grey duck-tape over it (to hold it in place).
"MMM...HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... GRLET MLE GLOWWWWWWWWWW!!" Francie said trying to say 'let me go!'
"No, not until you tell me where Sydney Bristow and Michael Vartan are...I don't care if they are together or not-dead or alive... and maybe you will get to go back to your precious boyfriend, Will, before Allison really gets to him, and then she'll try to kill him and then she'll run away and then when you go back to Will, he'll hate you and then you will come back to me! I love myself..." Sark said enjoying the sound of his own voice...

~Wedding (last chapter setting) Area~
"Oh, I can't believe neither one of them could be here..." Sydney said as she looked down at the picture (a very rare one at that-) of her mom and dad and her when she was very little... they looked so happy... now both of them were dead... "Well, atleast they could be looking down at me right now, getting married, trying to be happy that I'm with the man I love... though I really miss them, Mom because I killed her and Dad, because he got beat up, shot and killed all becuase of me..." Sydney said looking over at Weiss' wife, Chenelle, who seemed to be very interested in what Sydney had to say... though I say seemed.
"I can help you through this and you know Weiss and Marshall definately will, along with your wonderful husband..."
"Yeah, I know, but it's just so hard to get over a parent... you know?"
"Yeah, but we'll all help you, because we too, love you..."
"Now you're reminding me of Francie-Oh god...Francie, I really miss her! I wish she were still alove somewhere so someday she might be able to come back to me... I like to think she, my dad and my mom are all together, so they can keep each other company... I want to be a part of that company though..."
"Sydney, you know you can't go anywhere like this... a baby on the way in 3 or 4 months..."
"I know, and I wouldn't want to leave my husband either..."
"Miss...are you Sydney Bristow?"
"Ummm... yeah, but I'm kinda married now, as you can see," Sydney said twirling around in a cirle with her arms out showing the man where they were standing, "...So now my name is Sydney..."
"Ma'am, I don't care, I just wanted to tell you that your husband has just gone missing..."

****End Chapter 2****
Did you like? Or hate? I hope now you kinda understand some stuff, and I'm sorry about the whole "Mystery Husband" thing, but I promise, he will be revealed soon... but just think, it can't be Will, she misses him, can't be Danny-he's dead (oops-forgot to tell you guys that)... but it could be Vaughn or some other person that I make up-you tell me who you think it is... and by the way, just cuz I say people are dead, doesn't mean they are or aren't-you'll just have to wait for proof... :D

Hey- i just read Chapter 2 over again, and I'm sorry, i made a booboo, I said "...Sydney Bristow and Michael Vartan are..." when Sark was talking-it's supposed to be Michael Vaughn, I always get them messed up-lool, please reveiw the Chapter! :redhair:

that guy said your husband has gone missing. should he not have said 'the groom has gone missin'?

great chapter tho. still a little on the confused side of things

Back