Something Different:New Fanfic-started Dec.11

To sum it up (to unconfuse you ppl-ALSO-some SPOILERS!)
1. Danny is not dead, tho he was thot to be... (as i said b4-ppl in my fic, that are pronouced dead, may not be)
2. Sydney's parents are ?dead? so, Jack Bristow couldnt of taken Vaughn in the first place
3. Sydney is pregant (duh)
4. Marshall is technically not involved yet
5. Sark and Danny are NOT connected(SPOILER!!!)
6. Francie is with Sark (NOT relationship-he has kidnapped her), she is thot to be dead
7. Will is in South America with "Francie" (allison)
8. Will doesnt know about "Francie's death" as he left b4 that-without her, she said she would meet him
9. Allison is working with Danny (do i see a romance??)
10. Sydney and Vaughn are married (another duh)
11. Chenelle is made up, by me, (thanks Chenelle, my friend, out there somewhere...hehe)
12. Anything else? Please post, DO NOT e-mail or PM me, you can IM me tho... but if not, please post! :P

Would you like an update? Hehe-anyway, here it goes...

Chapter 4
~Sark's Hideout~
"Get away from me!" Francie said as she slapped Sark on his face and then kicked him in his groin.
"AHHH! You b****!" Sark screamed. He grabbed duct tape and pulled it hard around Francie's mouth. Sark then walked out the door that seemed to stay open for a while, then close. Francie was looking out the door for any kinds of life, specifically Will, but she wouldn't even care if it was someone evil, like Sark. Maybe they'd notice her in there and **maybe** help her. she knew that was asking a lot, but hey... when your locked up for about 2-4 months (she didn't even know), you kind of loose track of the dates and if you see someone else other than the only person you've seen for those months, you kind of get excited. Then she noticed a farmiliar figure standing at the door. The light in her place was very dark and dim, so she couldn't make the face out until someone turned on the light.
"Wwwwwill?" Francie stuttered.
~The Hospital~
"Sydeny, you're just worrying yourself. I do it a lot when I have to go on missions... I think about Chenelle like that. You know what you're problem is? You're never away from Vaughn since you got back! That's it...so when he goes away, or you do, then you worry like hell..."
"No, Weiss, I'm not kidding, this is just a weird thing. I went and saw a phsycic one time and they said I was "special." They didn't know how, they said I just was. Hey, maybe I really am the Rambaldi woman... she's quite "special.""
"Sydney, do you really believe this stuff?" Weiss said just as his wife walked in.
"What does she believe? Hey, Sydney, you okay now?" Chenelle asked acting like a mother.
"Nothing, so how are you my dear?" Weiss asked his wife politely.
"Great, now Sydney, how are you?" Chenelle said as she, again directed the question to Sydney.
"I'm fine now... I'm really glad Weiss is here..." Sydney said as she smiled.
"Yeah, he's great isn't he?"
"Yeah, I just wish... HEY! i just thought of something..." Sydney said practically jumping out of her bed.
"Calm down, girl, " Chenelle said as she put her arm over Sydney's. "Now, what is it?"
"What if they have a special treatment for people like me? Like they could...they could..." Sydney said, again feeling faint.
"Lay down, honey..." Chenelle said.
"Yeah, you should get some reast, we should go home now anyway, honey." Weiss said to his wife.
"Yeah, okay."
"No, please stay, I'll be fine." Syndey said trying to sit up. But again, she got pushed down by her friends.
"No, Sydney, you really should get some rest, it's been a long couple of days... we'll see you tommarrow." Chenelle replied in a soft tone.
"Okay, fine, love you guys... be safe!"
"Okay, thanks honey!" Chenelle said following her husband out the door and then closing it.
"This time, last week, I was in Vaughn's arms... can you believe it? Yeah, it's pretty sad how those gaurds didn't see anything. yeah, I wonder what happened to myslef in those past two years..." Sydney said talking to herself, "I WANT TO KNOW!!" she screamed.
"Is everything alright in here, Mrs.Vaughn?" the nurse asked as she popped her head in the door.
"Yea, fine..." Sydney said as she watched the nurse nod and close the door. "Just, peachy. Right? Yea, right. Isn't it weird how I have a scar on my belly? Like a C-section? Yea, that is kind of strange... i know what you mean... I want to know what it's from... maybe I was preganant... 44556 Gyrenty Road, Paris, France... where did that come from? Oh well..." Sydney said settling back into her bed after her odd conversation with herself. "OH MY GOD!! I just spit out something valuable!! I think... but what was it? Oh yes..." Sydney said sitting straight up in bed and then grabbing a pen and paper... thinking to herself...
4456 Gyrenty Road, Paris, France... I have to get out of here, tonight and find out what this adress means...
~On a plane over the Atlantic (this is no longer going to be known as this, since its been a couple days and i doubt it would take them to get to their destination-this will now be known as 'Danny's Hideout')~
"So, why do you want to keep me alive if you're just going to kill me in the end?"
"So we can use you as bait for Sydney to catch."
"Okay... whatever, that's a dumb idea."
"Not mine..."
"So, will I just sit here all day and do nothing?"
"Yes, pretty much. And to watch over you, since I will be busy with other things, this here is Lauren..."
"Oh dear god..." Vaughn said looking up, as if praying that this would soon be over...
**END CHAPTER 4**
So, what did you think? My fingers are freezing now, from all the typing so I better go now, before they officially fall off-lool, okay, please post!! ;)

lol lauren
that is really funny
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im still a bit con foozed :blink: :confused: :eek: :( :thinking:
but sure it will get cleared up in time!!!
and can u add me to your pm list????

jgmvlover said:
lol lauren
that is really funny
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im still a bit con foozed :blink: :confused: :eek: :( :thinking:
but sure it will get cleared up in time!!!
and can u add me to your pm list????
Okay, I will gladly add you to the PM list!! YAY!! :woot: People are reading my story!! I just have one question tho, and i feel really dumb asking it, but what is the 'zamboni'?? I've never figured that out!! :thinking: help!

**Updated PM List:
uasydvaughngurl
Alias Fan Gillian
amisha
krzykty57789
anyaherrera
karlee
alejandra
jgmvlover

Hey, sorry I'm a little late on the update, but here it goes!
Chapter 5-Part 1
~Danny's Hideout~
"What do you mean, 'Oh dear god?'"Lauren asked Vaughn hitting a lead pipe softly in her hands.
"Ohh, nothing, just hoping you don't hurt yourself with that lead pipe..." Vaughn said before pausing to take a slow breath then saying under his breath, "...actually, I'm hoping you do hurt yourself with that pipe..."
"What??" Lauren said getting enraged.
"Nothing... calm down, woman..."
"You telling me what to do? No... I don't think so, I tell you what to do, Mr.Vaughn..."
"Mr.Vaughn? Niiice, sounds like I'm in control, doesn't it now?"
"Shut up, you're confusing me!"
"No... ne ner ner poo poo, you can't kill me yet! HAHA! You have to keep me alive until Sark says so! And you have to stay with annoying little me until then!"
"Shut up already! I will make sure I have fun out of this little set-up after all!" Lauren said grinning evilly and looking at Vaughn in a 'i-want-to-sleep-with-you' way.
"Oh, no you don't... I only belong to one woman..."
"Oh, we'll see about that..." Lauren said getting closer and putting her hands on his thighs.
**END CHAPTER 5-PART ONE**
Sorry, i had to cut it short, but GH is on! So, i hope to post more tonite or something! Please post! :woot:

Hey! Amisha is going to help me write this story now... so if you see a post by her and it is the story... its okay! lool- anyway, I'm really busy so when she posts a chapter, you'll probably see a chapter posted by me next and so on... we're trying something different (look-hehe... the name of the story... NEwho...) so you guys can get a better story! ^_^ Tell me what you think! She'll **MAYBE** be posting tonite... idk for sure, but you'll get a better story this way... lool... :P

hey! okay. don't kill me but i haven't finished the new chapter yet. i am completely swamped with IT coursework at the mo but hopefully we'll get a snow day tomorrow. if i get time i'll try and get it done. sorry!

Tommarrow... if you see an update by me (erika) then yes, it is the story... I said amihsa may post the next chapter, but **MAYBE** I will if I get excited( :woot: ) enough about it... :rolleyes:

Sorry about the long wait... and since that was Chapter 5 PART ONE... there will be no Vaughn or Lauren in this chapter... ^_^ sorry about that... :D hehe... here goes...

Chapter 5-Part 2
~Hospital @ 6:00AM~
"Mrs.Vaughn, time for you meds..." the nice nurse said as she slowly opened the hospital room door and switched on the light. "Oh my god..." she said, gasping. "Where's Mrs.Vaughn?! DOCTOR!!" the nurse said running out the room and into the hallway... screaming.

~L.A. Airport (I don't know the real name or whatever)~
Should I really leave? Yes... of course Sydney... Vaughn's in trouble... but if he were here, he would tell me not to risk the baby's life... but it's to save his life... Sydney was standing in front of the boarding gate thinking and [without her realizing it] blocking most of the traffic onto the plane with her big belly and all.
"Miss... are you going to board or not? The unloading dock is over there if that's what you're looking for... passengers are going to be entering the airport through the gate soon..." a lady at a boarding desk asked.
What do you think... I'm stupid? Sydney thought to herself before answering.
"No.. I'm boarding this plane." Sydney answered before she realized what she was saying. "I just had to think for a second, if I was getting on the right plane or not..."
"Okay, well you better get on soon, cuz we're closing the gate in 3 minutes..."
"Thanks for telling me... bye..." Sydney said as she walked into the boarding gate. I'll just get it over with and then I won't have to worry and Vaughn will be at my side in no time... this is so easy... what if the address isn't for Vaughn though? Maybe it was something from my two years missing... well, it probably isn't since my whole memory is gone... oh well... I'll find out... I hope this leads me to you... my Vaughn...

~Sark's Hideout~
"Man, this really is a good disguise if I can make you believe me..." Sark said as he lifted off a mask-feature and placed it on a table. He then walked over to Francie and unwrapped the duct tape.
"Oh, you bastard!" Francie said trying to get to him.
"Yes... well... I've heard that line a lot... can't you people that don't like me ever think of something with more intelligence or something like... 'You asswiper!'... that's a great one isn't it? Thought of it all by myself..."
"Shut up..."
"I don't think it should be you giving the orders around here..." Sark said getting the duct tape again. He pulled it around his hand then held Francie's hands and legs down and placed the duct tape over her mouth. Francie knew there was no way out like that so she just accepted it. "I'll be back with your food in a little bit... Sark said walking out of the door.
I want out of here! I want to tell Will that he's a daddy! He'll be so happy! I need to get out of here and if Sark thinks he getting my baby... I'll die before I let that happen... Francie thought. About an hour later Francie dozed off to sleep in her chair with her head down.
"Francie..." someone was whispering in her ear. They undid the duct tape and then untied her hands.
"What are you doing here?! You were dead!"
**End Chap.5-Part 2**
So... what do you think??? I'll PM everyone now! ;)

Back