Something Different:New Fanfic-started Dec.11

**Just to let you guys know-this is AFTER the wedding itself/the reception, so technically, the man saying that Sydney's husband has gone missing is correct, since they are now married... and also, when I posted the prolouge I was a little confused-the prolouge is actually a glimpse into the past if you'd like to put it that way... I'm gunna shut up now and on w/ the story!**

Chapter 2
~Sark's Hideout~
"IMH WILLM MEVERM WUV YOU!!!!" Francire screamed as she tried to say, 'I will never love you!'
"What's that dear?" Sark said acting like a husband.
"ARHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! GLET MLE OUWT OF HERE!!!!"
"No, I don't want to, not yet atleast... Allison has to contact me first, but until then, why don't we dicuss your pregnancy?"
~Wedding~
"What?! Vaughn is missing?! How could you lose him?! I can't believe..."
"Miss, we haven't seen anyone leave the building or enter the building through the front doors yet..."
"OH MY GOD!! You gaurds are so stupid!! He could've... he could've..." Sydney said feeling fainter and fainter until she suddenly realized she was in the hospital, with Chenelle hovering over her. "What happened?"
"Too much stress on the baby..."
"Did I loose her??" Sydney said not wanting to know the answer.
"No, but it was a close call."
"Oh, ok, good, where's Vaughn?"
"He's still missing..."
"Hey, girls....whatcha talkin' about? Me and Vaughn? I hope so..." Weiss said walking in the room with 2 cups of coffee, one for him and one for his wife.
"No, we're talking about other men, right, Chenelle?"
"Oh, yeah, like that hot Frank guy and ooh, Marshall, he's a hottie..."
"Yeah, much cuter than me or Vaughn... anyone want to paint their nails now? And then have a sleepover?!" Weiss said playing along.
"Shut up, honey...who else would we be talking about other than our wonderul husbands?" Chenelle asked while smacking Weiss in the arm.
"Speaking of which, where is my husband? The gaurds said he didn't leave through the front door, and what I was trying to say to them before I fainted was that any right and smart-minded criminal wouldn't walk through the front door to capture someone. I mean really, who would do that? I wouldn't..."
"Yeah, sorry about that Sydney, I tried to get better gaurds, but they were the only ones on duty at the time..."
"That's okay Weiss, atleast now we know they didn't walk through the front door... ooooh, we have a lot, don't we?" Sydney said being as sarcastic as she could.

~On a plane, over the Atlantic~
"Where are you taking me??"
"Somewhere where you won't ever see Sydney again..."
"Why and who are you?"
"Why? Because I don't enjoy your little romance and I am your worst nightmere..."

**End Chapter 2**
I know that was short, but I hoped you liked it! Please post! :jump: :jump:

Hey-these are all the people I have listed for PMs, if I missed you please tell me! ;)

karlee
anyaherrera
amisha
Alias Fan Gillian
krzykty57789
alejandra

the chapter was nice but a little confusing! ;)

can't wait for more
update soon

thanks for adding me to your pm list thanks again

kisses
anya

OMG, that was so great!! I always knew it was Vaughn she married, there could never be anyone else for Syd!! Please send me a PM when u update! Thanks! :smiley:

:P This story is (y) wonderful (y) . Please PM me when you update. I think the person who has captured Vaughn is either Jack or Laura Bristow. I also knew that Sydney was married to Vaughn or should I say getting married to Vaughn. As I said this story is wonderful. It is full of so many :smiley: different :angry: :( emotions. -_- :angelic:

Who wants me to update? :rolleyes: Does anyone really like this fic? I mean REALLY like it and want me to update in the next week or so? ;) Please post if (y) ! :D

Update update update update update update!!!! :lol: I think you know my answer!! I love this fic; I want to find out what this whole Francie thing is about and Syd has got to get Vaughn back so they can have their baby and live happily ever after!! :lol:

uasydvaughngurl said:
Update update update update update update!!!! :lol: I think you know my answer!! I love this fic; I want to find out what this whole Francie thing is about and Syd has got to get Vaughn back so they can have their baby and live happily ever after!! :lol:
Thanks for the ccomliment... :lol: I can prolly update around the next week... I have ELA testing next week so I prolly won't have that much HW! YAY!! :woot: So...can you wait? hehe-lool... :angelic:

Sorry about the long time of non-updating, but here we go...

Chapter 3-

~On a plane over the Atlantic~
"So... who is my worst nightmere?" Vaughn said being puzzled, since his face was covered.
"My name is Danny. You never knew me, but Sydney did and I don't enjoy your little romance."
"Why do you want me?"
"So Sydney will loose everyone she loves... Francie, her parents and Will..."
"Wait... Francie and her parents are dead... and Will has been missing..."
"Francie and her parents dead? Ha! They are close to being dead once we have all of Sydney's loved ones... all we need is that baby... then BOOM! No more life!"
"I don't understand... why...if you claim to love Sydney, you would go through all this just to make her life miserable."
"Well, frankly, I don't know why either, but my boss ordered me to, so here I am..."
"Who's your boss?"
"Wait... why am I telling you all this? Oh yeah... that's right, you're going to die anyway, so it doesn't matter, now what was your..."
"Turbulance in the air folks..." the pilot said over the loudspeaker.
~Hospital~
"Do you feel any pains in your stomach or anywhere for that matter, Mrs.Vaughn?" a very nice nurse asked Sydney Vaughn.
"Nope. So, can I go home? And will I be able to fly at all, say for an emergency?"
"Ummm... home, yes, but flying, I don't know about that, I have to check in with the doctor about that one, considering you're due in about 3 or 4 months."
"Well, what if it concerns my husband's life?"
"Hmm... hard decision, why would you need to save his life?"
"Nevermind... just please ask if I can go on a plane."
"Can do. Be back soon."
"So, Sydney, are you really alright? Doesn't sound like it to me, considering how long I've known you." Weiss asked Sydney since his wife has gone to the bathroom.
"Yes... I'm fine, except..."
"Except what?" Weiss said getting worried.
"Will you let me finish before you kill yourself with worry?" Weiss nodded.
"Okay, well, I feel fine babywise, but Vaughn-wise, I feel like somethings wrong... like something bads going to happen to him... and the weird thing is that I feel Vaughn will run into someone I love...?" Sydney said raising her voice slighty and questioningly.
"Why do you feel that way?"
"I don't know... other than Vaughn, you and Marshall, everyone else I love is gone... and I know, for some reason that it isn't you guys...maybe like Francie or something... but she's dead and it can't be my parents, they're dead..."
"How about someone he loves or loved , like his father?"
"No, it doesn't feel like that. I don't know I can't explain it. Ever since i met Vaughn, that first day, I have these weird feelings and i guess you could say...visions into the future and then the thing I thought would happen, usually does... like right now... I feel like Vaughn may die..."
~Sark's Hideout~
"So, what are you going to do with me now? Since you know I'm pregnant, does it change anything?"
"Well, yeah, obviously, you don't have to have duct tape around your mouth anymore..."
"No, idiot, I mean like... you'll let me go?"
"Oh, I would've let you go anyway, but after Allison does her thing."
"Yes. byut Sydney already knows I'm dead... and so does everyone else."
"That is why Will moved... he was assigned somewhere else."
"Oh, well, why do you want Sydney?"
"Because I plan on getting her back for killing my girlfriend years ago... Hilary... she was the only woman I loved or would ever love..."
"How about Allison?"
"Eww no... she's just a business parter."
"What did Hilary look like?"
"Just like you."
"Are you really going to let me go?"
"No." sark said getting closer to Francie and kissing her neck.

**END CHAP.3**

So, did you like it? :thinking: I prolly will update more, but w/e, please post if you liked it! ;)

**Okay, here's my PM list: **
uasydvaughngurl
Alias Fan Gillian
amisha
krzykty57789
anyaherrera
karlee
alejandra
**am i right? I'm gunna go PM u guys now...** :smiley:

Sark even thinking about kissing Francie; ewwwwwww!! :lol: Other than that, the rest of the chapter was excellent! I'm really enjoying this fic!! Can't wait for more; hopefully Syd gets to Vaughn in time or Vaughn does something to Danny!

Back