Season 5 Spoiler and it's great!

Scroll: :jawdrop:

Jamie asks: What is up with Lauren Reed? After yesterday she seemed almost redeemable, but in the previews she looks like the witch we love to hate?
Kristin replies: Ack! I KNOW!!!! I can tell you that what is coming up is FANSTASTIC ... Back to the jaw-dropping Alias twists of yesterseason. Ugh. I’m torn as to whether I should tell you guys this one, because I think it’s one of those surprises that is absolutely worth the wait. We’re talking “The Man” good. So, for now, let’s just say that Lauren Reed is not all she appears to be, from what I understand, her maiden name is going to make you say “Oh My LORD!” and you Lauren Loathers will be happy as pigs in poo.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I NEED 2 LIKE RUN AROUND IM SO FREAKIN HYPEr!!!!!!!!!!

Idk if its this episode or l8r on...she said 3 or 4 episodes....yay!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IM SO FREAKING EXCITED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe hes someone from the alliance.... IM SO EXCITED!!!!

i don't get it- isn't her maiden name REED? her dad is senator reed, so why is it a revelation? i'm confused so maybe someone can help me out... sounds like she's evil after all if whatever she does will make us "lauren loathers" happy! YES! I knew JJ loved us.

Also, I was reading a Melissa George interview (there''s a link somewhere on Alias Media) and she let some stuff slip. (what a ditz.)

Henry: If Lauren turned evil, would you relish playing a bad-ass character?
Melissa: I think it would be interesting if we did see Lauren turn evil, because she seems so pleasant, and innocent and lovely, which makes it more exciting if she was evil… But I don’t know, we’ll have to see if I could play it, or if they were going to do it – I don’t know if they’re gonna do it…

Henry: Is that a bit of a clue there…

Melissa: No, no, seriously, I don’t know if she’s evil at all… I doubt she’d be evil.

Henry: It would be a bit of a cop-out to do that I think…

Melissa: Well, you never know – she might have a double agenda…but I don’t think she’d be bad…

OK- could u please be a little bit more clear? I didn't completely and utterly understand the entire plot you just gave away in the span of 30 seconds, melissa! She tried to cover herself up....lol bad idea. I suggest reading this. Pretty funny. She explains her cocky comments b4 the season, her eyebrows, accent, and explains that she has to practice w/ Michael Vartan alot instead of her husband... umm ok?
lol- sry guys- just a lil tired and cranky- enjoy ur turkey tomorrow.

i don't get it- isn't her maiden name REED? her dad is senator reed, so why is it a revelation? i'm confused so maybe someone can help me out... sounds like she's evil after all if whatever she does will make us "lauren loathers" happy! YES! I knew JJ loved us.

I was thinkin the same thing. I mean people are acting like she has TWO maiden names which isn't really possible. Her married name is Vaughn, but people act like it's Reed, so what is this spoiler referring to - Reed (not Vaughn) or some other.....name that she....might......have??

Aren't there nearly a half a dozen threads about this? Oh well, it is a big spoiler so perhaps it deserves extra attention...

Or extra avoidance if you prefer not to be spoiled, lol.

i was reading that and thinking "i should stop what if she tells us what shes talking about"...but i kept reading

and now i cant wait to see what the heck ur talking about!!!

AHHHHHH!!!

if this twist and shocker is THE MAN good it must be freaken good stuff!

ya great spoiler theres already one like it but tows good too! i kno it's killing me to find out who shes related to i'm going towards sark for some reason BUT! something hit me n i thought about her being related to syd! wouldn't that blow ur minds??? it would mine!

I don't understand how she has a maiden name that is not Reed! Where did reed come from because her married name is Lauren Vaughn, therefore making her maiden name Lauren Reed! What is the Reed there for if it's not her married name or her maiden name...there are no other last name options besides maiden and married!! someone help me out here...! :blink:

Back