Season 5 Spoiler and it's great!

I.....................NEED........................TO..................KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<O>unknown<O> said:
i think it would be too obvious for Lauren/Satan to be slone's daughter. but then again it would be obvious for her to be related to Syd. and vaughn i just don't think ABC, since it is owned by Disney, would allow. A friend and i think she is related to rambaldi, i would never have seen that one coming.
HAHAHA!! Oh my god I love you! "Lauren/Satan" :D :lol:

anyway I agree but I'd like to raise the question gain of why the heck she'd have the name "Reed" if she married "Vaughn" and another maiden name??? If she's changed her name once (to Reed) then why wouldn't she change it again (to Vaughn)?!?!?! :blink: :blink:

oh and I don't think she's cool enough or kick-@$$ enough to be related to Rambaldi ;) and would they seriously let her work at any government agency with a last name like "Rambaldi" what with all the Rambaldi craziness going on???

I think she's related to...Irina? Jack? well it'll be someone unexpected I know that for sure! (it could definitely be Sark)

I'm awfully confused. anybody help???

dbrizz
:syd3:

apparently according to other sources either syd or satan is related to sark. -_- this upsets me though, because either a it is lauren and that ruins all my other theories and b it is syd and i haven't been smart enough to guess that that is the reason sark is so eww twords syd

I figured as much about Lauren.. I mean c'mon she's totally a tool for the plot between Sydney and Vaughn. I enjoy a little romance triangle personally, so this should be interesting :smiley:

Actually, wouldn't it be crazy if Lauren ended up being another daugher of Syd's moms, and they were actually sisters.. Only syd is the good one and obviously Lauren is the evil one ;) That would cause a lot of grief for Syd to deal with and of course Vaughn finding out that he married the psychotic/evil sister of the girl he loved. Ok, maybe it's a little soap opera ish, but it could be a good story line. Plus, if it came down to Syd and Lauren fighting it could make it hard for Syd to do anything to bad to Lauren knowing they are sisters.. she might even let her escape and cause some problems for herself with the people she works for.

That, my faithful tubers, is why sometimes in our weekly chats, I will continue to use that phrase you hate to hear: It's just too good to spoil.

Such is the case with a few "soilers" (they're that good) coming up on Alias. When asked at the Lord of the Rings premiere what's ahead for her character, Melissa George (Lauren Reed), said coyly, "I don't know. I can only tell you that you have to watch the one that's coming up in two episodes. You're not going to believe it. I mean, I can't believe it. I was shocked."

Though George has faced the same challenge of knowing very little about her character, she actually reveled in the mystery--something we could learn a thing or two about. "I think [not knowing] makes the show better...Michael Vartan and I kept trying to guess. We were always joking, 'Maybe Lauren's really a man!' And we would come up with storylines that were really weird. JJ Abrams would just shake his head and say, 'Uh-huh, yeah. You just wait.' "

If Lauren was shocked filming this eppy, how would we react as viewers ... its making me crazy now ... :woot:

Back