Season 5 Spoiler and it's great!

welp if vaughn and lauren are related that probably annuls their marraige...

...which would be hilarious, among other things

don't we already know that her name is reid?? i don't think that they're going to make her "evil"... it would be too easy... HELLO, why do you people love this show?? it wouldn't turn out that way, it's just too simple. she's probably going to remain a good girl, and maybe if syd and vaughn hook up, you'll even feel bad for her... NO I WONT I HATE HER MUAHAHA.

sorry.

but she won't be evil. and even if she is, it's more than 3 episodes away.

She doesn't have to be evil to lose Vaughn. There are many ways to end that relationship and give Sydney and Vaughn chance #2.

-We KNOW Lauren is hiding something very big and serious from him. When that secret comes out, it could be enough to break them up. One thing we've noticed in the past is Vaughn's standards with trust. He hates being doubted and he hates doubting OTHERS. If he finds out Lauren has been hidind her identity from him all this time, you know he'll flip his lid.

-Lauren could be killed. (One can dream, right?)

-Vaughn could realize he loves Sydney a lot more than he ever has or ever will love Lauren and that could lead to divorce.

-Lauren could give up on being married to a man who is in love with someone else.

I had a thought about Lauren being Sloane's daughter somehow but I don't know how. I surely wouldn't expect that so maybe. It would be too wierd for her to be related to Syd then Syd would have to like her eventually kind of like she did with Irina. If she were related to Vaughn that would be sick! Anyway, there are too many possibilities.

It's driving me nuts trying to figure it out!

Man, I've read this other places, but reading it again just gets me all riled up. I want her real maiden name to be something really bad so vaughn will say bye bye to La Senora and go back to syd.

And for the record, I've never been happier than pigs in poo, so this must be something GIGANTIC if it will make me that happy. ;)

Yeah, of all the things I've done, I can't say that I've been happier than pigs in poo before, but hey, I'm a Lauren hater...after Lauren helped Sydney, it made me mad because I actually didn't hate her as much anymore. I now need a more valid reason to hate her...and it looks like I'm gonna get it

I know Lauren is gonna be bad and all but i would love for Vaughn to go bad. I mean hes my favorite character now. This season has been his best, but id love to see his bad side. Vaughns the all american good guy. Kind of like Angelus on "Buffy". Possible? No. It would be fun though. :D

It'd be so cool to see Vaughn go bad. I mean, he sort of seems like one of those characters without a backbone, you know? He's sort of a wimp...it'd be nice to see a different side of him

I know Vaughn. Hes such a good person you can't help but liek the character. But he never shows any badass tendencies. I did like scenes where vaughn beat up the french guy in the bar cause he made fun of his mom. And when he beat up sark for shooting him in "The Telling". I just wanna see Vaughn fo all out Rogue for something other than Sydney. Why dont they introduce someone from his family. Id like to see some whacky CIA brother of his. Vaughn is such a great character but he sort of exists only cause of Syd. I want hom to do something cause he believes in it.

i think it would be too obvious for Lauren/Satan to be slone's daughter. but then again it would be obvious for her to be related to Syd. and vaughn i just don't think ABC, since it is owned by Disney, would allow. A friend and i think she is related to rambaldi, i would never have seen that one coming.

ppl look it looks like lauren or syd can be zarks sister's i bet u one of them are .... cuz i met the director at this place i was... i dont' know how.. but i did .. thats wut he said one of them are.... but he said they might change the Scripts soo yea.... i can't wait til lthe END END of ALias... omg..... i wish it was on 4 ever and ever!!!!

ummm yeah! ok this is definatly odd! which one do you think? it would work like this right? umm irina had syd with jack then when she disappears has sark and lauren with lazarey! or not even lauren with lazarey with some one else. that could work, considering how much everyone seems to say syd is like her mom, and syd's habits lately with men have been promiscous. this rules out lauren and sark having sex :(

:redhair: :woot: HOHOHOHO!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!LAUREN LOATHER, RIGHT HERE!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE THE ENEMY!!!!!!

S N' V 4EVA!!!!! ;) :asleep: :lol: :D

Back