Season 5 Spoiler and it's great!

for some reason i keep thinking there is something to Laurens name maybe it makes a secret message when her name is mixed up or something. REED is DEER or Nerual is Lauren...maybe like Neural.

I don't know, though :D

yAy! sOmething every Lauren Hater wants to hear!!!!!!! (y) :D :cool:
ThO....wut could her maiden name be? HmM... I'm hoping she's related to someone in the Covenant...mwhaha she was always evil in my world! :D

I hate Lauren and wish she'd turn evil and die. But, I'm not too bowled over by this spoiler and here's why:
If she is related to someone evil, that doesn't mean that SHE knew it beforehand. In other words, JJ could throw us for a loop and have Lauren be totally innocent and be made out to be a victim or something. For all we know, Lauren may not have a clue what her real name is, hence the victim storyline possiblity. :angry:
I don't have much faith in JJ this season, so that's the reason for my cynical nature. I know the spoiler said that we Lauren haters would be happy, but that doesn't prove that Lauren knew she was related to whomever it is.

I hope I'm wrong though! Die, Lauren, die!

AlohaSpy said:
rdrherrera said:
OMG...maybe she is Sloane's daughter...oh wait...how about Sark's sister??
I think she's sloane's daughter
see i thought that at first too but sloane was pretty serious when he said he didnt have kids. plus that scene where he was talking to lauren bout her father... he clearly would not refer to himself in the third person unless they are un aware that they are father and daughter... hmmmm -- no b/c i dont think shes sloane & emilys kid and sloane definatly would have never cheated on emily.... my vote is for sark's sister

I bet she's really bad , and I'm sure she's got something to hide.
I just can't wait to know what!!!! :woot:
What if she was Derevko's daugther ??? (and Syd's sister!!!).

Hey, I've heard about this before, but I've been told(I didn't check out the site myself), but she says, something like its who Lauren is related to that will make you say "Oh Lordy" not her maiden name. Her maiden name is Lauren Reed. Wouldn't it make everything crazy if it turned out that she was related to Vaughn :eek:

freelancer_babe said:
Hey, I've heard about this before, but I've been told(I didn't check out the site myself), but she says, something like its who Lauren is related to that will make you say "Oh Lordy" not her maiden name. Her maiden name is Lauren Reed. Wouldn't it make everything crazy if it turned out that she was related to Vaughn :eek:
That's sick!

boyscouttluvr47 said:
i don't get it- isn't her maiden name REED? her dad is senator reed, so why is it a revelation? i'm confused so maybe someone can help me out... 
Her last name...hmm Reed. Could it be some encoded, CIA, sneaky name thing? J.J. you clever thing, you.

she let some stuff slip. (what a ditz.)
:rotflmao:

Hi, I'm new, and not sure if this might have been brought up before, but as everyone's speculating...^^

I can't remember the episode, but in season 2, in order to save both her mother and father, Sydney claimed that they were both working on/held vital information concerning a corrupt senator...

Assuming that Reed is indeed, Lauren's correct last name, and that her father is indeed the senator, one then has to wonder if this surprising revelation will result in the the conclusion of this plot thread. Otherwise, someone out there is still waiting for either Sydney or her father to reveal who the supposedly evil senator is...

Back