Season 3 Spoilers!

Here is what TV Guide says about the Dec. 7 episode:

"... a piece of info from Syd's dream prompts her to look up another man from her past: old buddy Will. Now a Winsconsin construction foreman going by "Jonah" (thanks to Witness Protection), the formerly wimpy journalist is now a lean, mean kickboxing machine. Will is a force, he's not going to let people take advantage of him anymore. (Well, unless she's a long-unrequited crush with the initials S.B.) Between spy games, Syd and Will take time out to offer each other some very friendly comfort. They also have a brutal run-in with evil ex-roomie Allison."

I really can't see Will as a Jonah. And a construction foreman?? Hehehehehe! Well, a change does some people good. I hope Allison dies, too. She's a big bad baddie!

lol okie YAY for will coming back! but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww very friendly comfort EWWWWWww YUCKY! but i still love will

Wooooooooo!!!! I read that in the t.v. guide the other day when I was in the grocery store! Will's buffing himself up! Now, I love Will and all, but when I read that... I was stoked. I especially liked:
the formerly wimpy journalist is now a lean, mean kickboxing machine. Will is a force, he's not going to let people take advantage of him anymore.
At last, he's no longer the vicitim! :woot:

:cool:

I hope evil Francie dies. I also hope that this isn't the only episode with Will. I'm sad that he's no longer a regular. Maybe this will be one of many guess appearance Will makes.:cheers:

As for Syd and Will, I don't like that at all. They are better as friends then anything else.

Back