Season 3 Suit and Glasses

MVhunny

Cadet
ok so i totally didnt think they portrayed suit and glasses very well. after his scenes in tapei with marshall thats totally not how id think he would act. he wouldnt be all crying and stuff, hed be tough! what do yall think?

I don't think he has ever really been tough when confronted...since everytime we see him he gets more and more injured.

i dont know when syd eventually kicked his ass he seemed a bit of a wuss too!

Awh, I couldn't help it but I sorta felt sorry for him last night. Vaughn was totally out of control, and I felt bad for him with CrazyVaughn all over him. I know he's not a good person, but I couldn't help it ;)

He can't fight back for his life. He does sissy stuff like pulling out teeth. :mellow:

Syd broke like every damn bone in his body. :lol:

just the way he talked and his mannerisms were totally out of his normal character!!! i was like ummmm WHAT? but yah vaughn went crazy!!

Rose said:
He is no fun when he isn't the one torturing.
No kidding! He was always such a fun go-to guy for creepiness. He'll never be the same now. In fact, I don't really care if we ever see him again. It's not like he'll be able to freak us out in the same way. They completely destroyed his coolness factor. Why couldn't they have just used some random guy for Vaughn to torture? Why did it have to be Suit-and-Glasses!?!?

(Jennifer Garner has always said that Ric Young, the actor, terrifies her because she associates him with having to go to a " dark mental place" to portray Sydney's torture. I doubt she'll be scared of him anymore. ^_^ )

Why couldn't they have just used some random guy for Vaughn to torture? Why did it have to be Suit-and-Glasses!?!?

Yah, they shouldn't have wasted S & G on this scene. They should have saved him and had him torture someone. Someone like Lauren.

I think the point is that he can dish it out, but he can't take it.
✌️

Rose said:
Yah, they shouldn't have wasted S & G on this scene. They should have saved him and had him torture someone. Someone like Lauren.
:lol: HAH! i agree!

the thing is.. in taipei when syd finally kicked his *ss he acted the same way. so i agree with verdantheart.. (y)

yah i kinda hope hes dead...he was so much more interesting when we didnt know anything about him!! or, now that theyve told us who he is i wish we knew why he was really in tapei, and why he was the one who tortured marshall, ya know?

Azalea said:
Why couldn't they have just used some random guy for Vaughn to torture? Why did it have to be Suit-and-Glasses!?!?
I think he was the only possible character that Vaughn could have gone all sadistic on without completely alienating the audience. Look how freaked out everyone is by his actions (and rightly so) - now imagine he tortured someone only slightly evil (a Covenant drone or something.) Or even someone innocent! There would be no way to redeem his character. At least this way he can bring out his dark side on someone we have seen be truly cruel, so we can forgive him more easily.

Rinda said:
Azalea said:
Why couldn't they have just used some random guy for Vaughn to torture?  Why did it have to be Suit-and-Glasses!?!?
I think he was the only possible character that Vaughn could have gone all sadistic on without completely alienating the audience. Look how freaked out everyone is by his actions (and rightly so) - now imagine he tortured someone only slightly evil (a Covenant drone or something.) Or even someone innocent! There would be no way to redeem his character. At least this way he can bring out his dark side on someone we have seen be truly cruel, so we can forgive him more easily.
You're absolutely right there.
;)

yah that is a good point...but i still thought that suit and glasses character took a completely different turn.

I really liked him in this episode (not neccessarily in a good way!). It would have been a bit silly to bring him back to yet again be a nobody of a character who just sits in the chair and looks mean.
As some other people have said, we got to see that he is actually a bit of a weakling who can dish it out but can't take it himself. That said, I think I would have been pretty damn scared in his situation (and I think most people in this world would be scared when confronted with scary acid stuff).

I fell sorry for him too in this episode when Vaughn was torturing him even after he didn't know where Sloane is, Vaughn is totally out of control.

OMG!!!
You felt sorry for suit and glasses?Just listen to your selfs!
Have'nt you saw what he did to will, marshell and sydney???

you right it was scerry to see Vaughn act like that but suit and glasses deserv what Vaughn did to him.

Back