Sweet Memories

im not sure but for sum reason she jus cant. im not gonna ask anymore questions n im jus gonna respect her privacy even though i really liked her fic

I AM BACK! hehe I had finals and stuff so I didn't come on but schools out! YAY! OK I have time now. I PROMISED I will have one tongight! You have my word! even if you have to remind me I iwll! I PROMISE yaya Thanks you guys for waiting :smiley:

Hey I just read this and I LOVED it! Are you going to post more?? Please do! I really like where you are going with this!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for keeping my mind off the terrible season 2 finale. Rachael

YOU GUYS! I am so sorry !i told you I would have one and I never got to it......... :thinking: I hope you guys dont hate me now. LMAO Its just I have been so busy with my other fic Angel that I haven't been working on this one... so I will get it! Even if you guys have to hog tye me and pin me to my computer forcing me to write. I am posting in my other fiction right now so if any of you like that one maybe that will satisfy you till tomorrow and keep your thoughs off of ways to kill sunfire? :smiley: LMAO

i'm not that mad (well maybe i am lets go kill sunfire!!!!!)
jkjkjkjkjkjk! as i said i'll wait till tonight and then if it's not up then let's go kill sunfire!!!!

Okay the ending was not terrible it was Awesome! But the waiting is what is terrible and not knowing is terrible!! Cliffhangers are awful!

Back