syd and sark?

do u think that syd and sark would make a good couple? (DESPITE SYDNEYS HATRED 4 SARK!)C

• YEAH ( TRY SOMETHING NEW!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (LEAVE IT)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted No. Even though it might be fun to see what would happen with that, Irina or Jack would probably end up killing Sark for it, and then he wouldn't be on the show any more. That would be very bad.

i voted yes... i agree with who ever s/v is getting old.. and i dont think syd mum would kill sark..

IF THEY DO HAVE A AFFAIR I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL KNOW.

Irena knows Sark. she knows he'll be good for her because she knows that sark knows that if he hurts syd she(Irena) will kill him.
Irena is smart, and Jack, well he might have a problem with it but I don't think he'll kill Sark.

O.K. Some good points. If Sark wouldn't get killed for it, I'm all for something new. Just as long as it isn't long term.

well half of it is garbage. lol.
the last bit I tried dominating th MV board I succeeded in time for a little while. they even closed a club threath and started it anew cos of my Spam posting there, lol.

It's good to know that I'm not crazy to be so Sark obsessed. I've noticed that you both always have good thing's to say about Sark. Which makes everything you write worth reading.

But your still one person short of your usual Sark trio.

What's happened to Amisha?

Back