syd and sark?

do u think that syd and sark would make a good couple? (DESPITE SYDNEYS HATRED 4 SARK!)C

• YEAH ( TRY SOMETHING NEW!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (LEAVE IT)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah, Corinne was saying however she always talks about vaughn and that she was thinking about changing back to a S/V ship. but I don't believe it until I see it.

someday soon I hope. I can't live through another battle with Corinne, although I was attacking her board and was told by several to go to the sark forum, lol.

s/v shippers are kind of...I dunno...weak I guess? we are like begging them to come to our forums so we can argue with them but they refuse to let us come to theirs....how rude :lol:

That's why you have to go to them. Because if all the different shipper's stay away from each other, how are we supposed to communicate.

Exactly :D They get mad because we would rather argue about it until we bring people together (*cough*..into the s/s ship...) instead of having everyone so devided :lol:

SydBristow13 said:
I dunno she was on for like three seconds yesterday then poof.
lol. so i guess you guys missed me?! :D

been busy. getting ready for my trip to Madagascar. going sunday morning.

Sarkie rocks! what did Corinne say about me?

oh you're going on a trip, lol. that makes sense.

Corinne said you were thinking about changing your ship back to S/V.
and that you talk more about vauhn then you do about Sark.

But theres not really anything to worry about most of your posts are about Sark. Which is always a good thing.

Back