Sydney and Vaughn

Okay so Syd dissappeared for two years, Vaughn got married, now her father has betrayed her. Will this keep her from Vaughn? Something always seems to keep them apart.

whatever your just pissed cause Syd & Vaughn are together.Sarkney is never going to happen ever so get over it!!! I don't know why you hate Vaughn so much.it's not his fault Syd loves him and not Sark. SV 4ever!!!!

I really hope that this doesn't affect their relationship. Even though it does seem like stuff is always getting in the way, they will probably be able to get through this and move on and in the end their love will so much stronger.

I don't think this will affect them cause she saw Jack's name on that paper not Vaughn's. so I don't know why everone thinks they are going to hit a rough patch or that Vaughn has betryed her. Vaughn wasn't in the CIA when Syd was missing.

Come on, vaughn and Syd have to get together they are meant for each other. Its just that things happen to tear them apart. I dont believe Vaughn had anything to do with the documents anyway!

TunerChic said:
Something always comes up cause they're not "meant to be." :lol:
They are meant to be!!! cause no matter what has happened they have always found each and always will. That's meant to be

Vartanbabe said:
TunerChic said:
Something always comes up cause they're not "meant to be." :lol:
They are meant to be!!! cause no matter what has happened they have always found each and always will. That's meant to be
:rolleyes:

There is no such thing as "always and forever."

yes there is. maybe you don't believe in love or something. but there is a always and forever. and it totally applies to Syd & Vaughn

Back