Vaughn and Sydney

Does Vaughn deserve Syd?

• She is definitely too good for him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he would stop acting like such a jerk!

• They totally should be together.

• Not quite sure.

• Total voters
why does reading this thread feel like one big arguement? Can people try and remember that AA is a place for people to air their opinions not diss the opinions of others!!! Everybody has their own views about the show and it seems certain people here are not really very respectful to any opinions but their own.

You are arguing as though Vaughn is a real guy :blink: - he's written like that! It's not his fault he's been a bit of a jerk - b**** at JJ if you don't like Vaughn's character - not at everyone here who likes him and belives he belongs with Syd.

we´re discussing Vaughn. that is what these boards are for. I do respect other opiniums. but that doesn´t mean I always understand them.

like why if S/V are soo meant to be why did he start dating someone after just nine months. and why he didn´t even bother finding out who was responsible for killing the love of your life.

I think he is just too weak for her. she needs a real man.

lol, not just me. me and corinne mostly I think. we argue a lot. but we do respect each others opiniums. we agree to disagree a lot, lol.

nope, shel ives in UK me in Holland. where it is 2:19 am right now. should really get to bed lol.
just one more round to see if reply is needed.

holland huh!!! yup i'm uk too - ur up later than me and i need my bed really!!! LOL :lol:

right..............
with the way things are going now I really doubt they will end up togeher. the number of vaughnhaters continuous to grow so......

but instead he´s with his wife and tries to make syd the other woman. he already cheated on her by kissing syd.
I´m not saying Lauren deserves to be cheated on she so does but as far as he knows she´s the goody2shoes wife. so in that perspective he is an a*shole

SydBristow13 said:
but instead he´s with his wife and tries to make syd the other woman. he already cheated on her by kissing syd.
I´m not saying Lauren deserves to be cheated on she so does but as far as he knows she´s the goody2shoes wife. so in that perspective he is an a*shole
correction: syd kissed him first

and in that perspective, only vaughn could think he's an ***hole, cos we all know perfect well Lauren is nowhere near the goody2shoes type.

Back