Vaughn and Sydney

Does Vaughn deserve Syd?

• She is definitely too good for him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he would stop acting like such a jerk!

• They totally should be together.

• Not quite sure.

• Total voters
Why so Syd can borrow him her spine, lol.
Basically I say Syd should move on. Vaughn is in my opinium not man enough for her. so either he changes which I doubt he will, or Sydmoves on. and since I hate Vaughn I already vote move on to someone who actually has a spine. just my opinium :P

Drama_Queen said:
At least for now, Vaughn is no way deserving of a so much as a smile from Syd, much less another chance with her romantically. I'm extremely tired of the triangle and I wish Syd would move on.

If anyone deserves her, it's Will. He's the only person who I think loves her unconditionally.

Sark is hotter than a chili pepper but I just can't see how anything could happen there, at least beyond physical.
I say Syd's too good for Vaughn!

I agree that Will is the best for Sydney because he loves her unconditionally. He loves her for who she is as a person.

Vaughn has a lot of conflicting feelings for Syd. She makes him feel good when they get along, but he can't stand it when she disagrees with him. Vaughn wants her subservient to him. He expects her to put her lovelife on hold while he is with Lauren in case he chooses to leave his wife. Selfish jerk! :angry:

He's either an insensitive jerk, wanting Sydney to wait for him in a state of chastity just in case that he might break-up with Lauren in the distant future (in his mind), or he is intentionally messing with Syd's head because he IS evil.

superintelligentone said:
Drama_Queen said:
At least for now, Vaughn is no way deserving of a so much as a smile from Syd, much less another chance with her romantically.  I'm extremely tired of the triangle and I wish Syd would move on. 

If anyone deserves her, it's Will.  He's the only person who I think loves her unconditionally.

Sark is hotter than a chili pepper but I just can't see how anything could happen there, at least beyond physical.
I say Syd's too good for Vaughn!

I agree that Will is the best for Sydney because he loves her unconditionally. He loves her for who she is as a person.

Vaughn has a lot of conflicting feelings for Syd. She makes him feel good when they get along, but he can't stand it when she disagrees with him. Vaughn wants her subservient to him. He expects her to put her lovelife on hold while he is with Lauren in case he chooses to leave his wife. Selfish jerk! :angry:

He's either an insensitive jerk, wanting Sydney to wait for him in a state of chastity just in case that he might break-up with Lauren in the distant future (in his mind), or he is intentionally messing with Syd's head because he IS evil.
I agree. Vaughn is just a spineless basterd.

like i said before who seriously cares it's her choice it doesn't matter what we say sabs you can say she belongs with sark and then we can argue she belongs with vaughn who cares i mean my god in the end its up to the writers so these conversations are about as pointless as the anti-vaughn or anti-sark thread cause oh no good gracious me people have different opinions.

so lots of people think sark sux so what and Vaughn never said he wants her to wait thats her decision she's a big girl you know she can consciously make her own decisions believe it or not

but why should syd take him back. he´s been playing her ever since she got back. when she tells him she´s moving on he draggs her back in his little triangle of pain. and the man doesn´tr even have the balls to leave his wife for her. if hel oves her so much he should have already. he shouldn´t even have gotten married in the first place. and another thing what good is Vaughn to Syd all he does is make her weak. and he can´t even take care of himself on the field. he needs saving every time.

He could have handled himself better with the hole Syd/Lauren thing. But I still think that they could be together.. Anyway it all comes down to what Sydney thinks if he leaves Lauren and goes after Syd. But I would be very surpriced if she didn't take him back.

I would be dissapointedi n syd if she took him back.

when the show started syd was a strong independant woman. but now look what´s se´s been reduced to. the girl waiting for a guy whoo married another woman.

No, I don't agree. She was a wreak after Dannys murder. Now she has at least had some great times with MV and she has pretty much gotten over Danny because of MV and she isn't interested in anybody else so at this point she will either be alone for a while or take MV back when he leaves Lauren.

Syd may have been a wreak but she did stand on her own.
she wasn't waiting for MV to leave his wife. no she was a strong woman dispite the loss of her fiancé.
and if you look back she wasn't interested in MV in the beginning.
yet while he was with Alice he kept flirting with her. what a guy!

OK, she got over Danny partly because she could confide in Vaughn.
He wasn't concsiously flirting with Sydney when he was with Alice, it wasn't like he should seriously be considering a relationship with Syd.
And he is being kind of a jerk, but he is not in the easiest situation.
You have to see it from different points of view, it is not like he is just going to end his marriage because his death girlfriend showed up, there are so many things to consider at the moment of ending a marriage, and he is obviously fighting to stop feeling things for Syd but he can't.
And don't get me wrong I do want him to leave Lauren.
And the Alice thing.... someone said he left her when he had Syd without caring about her feelings, well It seemed to me that Alice was the clingy one, And he obviously didn't break up with her before, 'cause her dad died.
The thing is that Syd is obviously in love with him, as simple as that, She was in love with Danny too, but it is different 'cause it was the fairy tale version of her life, it wasn't completely real, the thing with Vaughn was. And Syd wants Vaughn, and as she is the hero of the whole show she should and is gonna eventually get what she wants.

alejandra said:
And the Alice thing.... someone said he left her when he had Syd without caring about her feelings, well It seemed to me that Alice was the clingy one, And he obviously didn't break up with her before, 'cause her dad died.
There was an awful lot of water under the bridge between when he told Sydney they had broken up and when Alice's father died. Vaughn just conveniently doesn't tell Sydney things when it's in his interest not to. What she doesn't know won't hurt me--y'know? Like when he was investigating Irina.
;)

alejandra said:
OK, she got over Danny partly because she could confide in Vaughn.
He wasn't concsiously flirting with Sydney when he was with Alice, it wasn't like he should seriously be considering a relationship with Syd.
And he is being kind of a jerk, but he is not in the easiest situation.
You have to see it from different points of view, it is not like he is just going to end his marriage because his death girlfriend showed up, there are so many things to consider at the moment of ending a marriage, and he is obviously fighting to stop feeling things for Syd but he can't.
The thing is that Syd is obviously in love with him, as simple as that, She was in love with Danny too, but it is different 'cause it was the fairy tale version of her life, it wasn't completely real, the thing with Vaughn was. And Syd wants Vaughn, and as she is the hero of the whole show she should and is gonna eventually get what she wants.
not flirting with her, yeah right. just look back at the first eppie for instance. he's just stupidly smiling at her the whole time. and he does that through whole S1 & S2 beginning. I agree with V in saying
Vaughn just conveniently doesn't tell Sydney things when it's in his interest not to. What she doesn't know won't hurt me--y'know? Like when he was investigating Irina.

further he's not in the eisiest situation, no kidding. but he's the one who got himself into that situation i nthe first place.

and yeah I know that but he can't have both Syd and Lauren. yet he's flirting with her, and he kissed her. he at least should be honest about his feelings. to both Syd and Lauren. and he can stop if he really wants to. but he doesn't, he doesn't tell his wife or make up his freaking mind. and well in my opinium if you can't decide who to be with be with neither till you know who. and true he's married but also true he needs to figure things out.

further about Danny how do you know? we've only seen him in one episode. it didn't give us the chance to really get to know Syd/Danny's relationship and their feelings. Syd raised herself and she truely loved Danny, it was real. she will always love him but she has moved on. She wouldn't have agreed to marry him if she didn't have something "real" with him.

the thing with Vaughn was.
you said it yourself was. it is over.

and last Sydwanted Vaughn yeah, but she said herself she was moving on :P
dispite the kiss later, she did say that.

Back