Vaughn and Sydney

Does Vaughn deserve Syd?

• She is definitely too good for him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he would stop acting like such a jerk!

• They totally should be together.

• Not quite sure.

• Total voters
secret_agent_angel said:
They belong together
definately
i agree with you, but right now vaughn needs to be someone worthy of sydney's love. I don't think they will get back together yet. At least not in this season. but that's ok. i hope to see sydney and vaughn together in the field though, at least start all over again as friends/colleagues at least before JJ hook them together again... :D

well i don't mind when, but they have to get back together. and vaughn did actually think she was dead.............. so he couldn't mourn all his life.

I'm so tired of this question and people picking on Vaughn damnit. They are both good enough for each other. yes Vaughn is being an idiot right now that doesn't make them any less meant to be than last season. I don't know why everyone hate him this season . I'm a Diehard SV shipper and it took me awhile to forgive Vaughn but I did. so all the Vaughn haters can just stick it. if you can turn on Vaughn that quickly you never were a Vaughn fan in the first place. you don't have to dictate every move these two make. They are human and they make mistakes. Lauren is that mistake. So I say He is good enough for her. No one see's his side of this. I love Syd but it's killing him too ya know!!! his life is just as shi*y :cuss: as hers. :mad: :superangry:

Vartanbabe said:
I'm so tired of this question and people picking on Vaughn damnit. They are both good enough for each other. yes Vaughn is being an idiot right now that doesn't make them any less meant to be than last season. I don't know why everyone hate him this season . I'm a Diehard SV shipper and it took me awhile to forgive Vaughn but I did. so all the Vaughn haters can just stick it. if you can turn on Vaughn that quickly you never were a Vaughn fan in the first place. you don't have to dictate every move these two make. They are human and they make mistakes. Lauren is that mistake. So I say He is good enough for her. No one see's his side of this. I love Syd but it's killing him too ya know!!! his life is just as shi*y :cuss: as hers. :mad: :superangry:
yeh it'll just be me and you in the end then. sabs made a lil point of that on the anti-s/v board. she said that everyone will be sarkney and i'll be by myself.

if you can turn on Vaughn that quickly you never were a Vaughn fan in the first place. you don't have to dictate every move these two make. They are human and they make mistakes. Lauren is that mistake. So I say He is good enough for her. No one see's his side of this. I love Syd but it's killing him too ya know!!! his life is just as shi*y  :cuss:  as hers. :mad:  :superangry:

YEH!!! IT JUST SHOWS WHO'S DEDICATED!!!!! you can't blame people for making mistakes. there have been plenty on the show. speaking of if he had waited for her..., HELLO she was "dead". he couldn't just sit there, and alcoholic for all his life, mourning his love for her.

Vaughn's only being a jerk because he is "stuck between two women". There has to be a big set-up before he can get back with Syd, but it is almost 100% going to happen. Plus it doesn't matter if he is good enough for her or not. She is still totally in love with him and will take him back no matter what.

I voted not quite sure. I understand some of Vaughn's decisions to a certain extent (i.e. not ditching Lauren when her father just died because for all he knows, she is heartbroken, even though I still think he didn't have to climb back into bed with her). However he has been playing the push and pull game with Sydney's emotions all season long. No girl deserves that.

He's got some major work to do before I believe he deserves to be with Sydney again. Unfortunately, the way they have written things, she will take him back much sooner than I think he deserves. And I really don't know if I want to see them together again.

Oh yes, and I don't happen to believe in soulmates, in real life or on a tv show. I think it is totally acceptable for people in relationships to change and evolve away from each other.

That being said, I'm almost 100% sure they'll end up together. I just don't know if I want it to happen. I'm not sure how I feel about Vaughn anymore...

Back