Vaughn and Sydney

Does Vaughn deserve Syd?

• She is definitely too good for him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he would stop acting like such a jerk!

• They totally should be together.

• Not quite sure.

• Total voters
He needs to stop being a jerk.. Sydney is too good for a jerk what Vaughn is now..

She definetly deserves alot. someone who truly loves her and would do anything and let nothing stand in their way. And yes, he has risked his life for her, but she has way more times than he. And seriously, if he doesn't get his act together and stop leading Sydney on and then running back to Lauren(Crossings!!!), then he is never going to be worthy enough to have her again. WAKE UP VAUGHN!!!!!

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
She definetly deserves alot. someone who truly loves her and would do anything and let nothing stand in their way. And yes, he has risked his life for her, but she has way more times than he. And seriously, if he doesn't get his act together and stop leading Sydney on and then running back to Lauren(Crossings!!!), then he is never going to be worthy enough to have her again. WAKE UP VAUGHN!!!!!
the guys is too afraid or whatever to be without a woman.
he probably won't get back together with syd if even so until Lauren is either dead or unmasked.
check out Vaughn and Alice for instance. he didn't leave Alice until he knew for sure he had syd. he didn't care about alice's feelings.
Shows what an complete jerk he is. Syd deserves more than that.

She deserves someone kind and someone who go looking for the truth after her death, find out her killed her. Even if he does leave Flawren and wants to go back with Syd, If it were me I don't think I could back with him.

But then again it could be just a mission(Neil Caplan) and could be pushing Syd back for her own safety(even though she can take care of herself!) And jack was the one who told Vaughn to push Syd away.

xoAliasox said:
But then again it could be just a mission(Neil Caplan) and could be pushing Syd back for her own safety(even though she can take care of herself!) And jack was the one who told Vaughn to push Syd away.
Jack said that yeah but only cos Vaughn was playing with syd's emotions. he wants to protect his daugther from any more pain vaighn inflicts on her.

But Vaughn went back to Lauren in Crossings by himself, there was no jack telling him to. he chose lauren. he's really something that vaughn.
like with Alice. he flirts with syd constandly , while he's seeing her, he then asks her out while he's seeing her. and only dumps her when he knows for sure he can get syd.

then there was that yd saw him nine months after her supposid death. Vaughn was gone for 6months and that means in 3 months he was dating lauren. cos syd saw them. that's moving real fast.

Further the theory about vaughn pulling a neil caplin is a load of felgercarb made up by S/V's who are just too far in denial and can't accet what's right in front of them so they make up things. Vaughn lovess his wife:
A- he wouldn't be nagging to Weis about how he was lying to Lauren for three weeks.
B- He wouldn't have gotten so pissed at Jack with the rebel thing.
C- he hasn't shown any sign whatsoever that he is pulling a neil caplin.

he's just a jerk, let Syd move on already!

well since we all know that lauren is covenant now i hope that once he gets rid of lauren the romance storyline will be syd having to decide whether to take him back or not, bc as much as i LOVE Vaughn he has been a jerk! he will need to do sum serious sucking up!!!!!

Even then, I wouldn't take him back. Vaughn is all looks but there isn't much too it for the rest.
Still Syd has to decide for herself.

SydBristow13 said:
xoAliasox said:
Jack said that yeah but only cos Vaughn was playing with syd's emotions. he wants to protect his daugther from any more pain vaighn inflicts on her.

But Vaughn went back to Lauren in Crossings by himself, there was no jack telling him to. he chose lauren. he's really something that vaughn.
like with Alice. he flirts with syd constandly , while he's seeing her, he then asks her out while he's seeing her. and only dumps her when he knows for sure he can get syd.

then there was that yd saw him nine months after her supposid death. Vaughn was gone for 6months and that means in 3 months he was dating lauren. cos syd saw them. that's moving real fast.

Further the theory about vaughn pulling a neil caplin is a load of felgercarb made up by S/V's who are just too far in denial and can't accet what's right in front of them so they make up things. Vaughn lovess his wife:
A- he wouldn't be nagging to Weis about how he was lying to Lauren for three weeks.
B- He wouldn't have gotten so pissed at Jack with the rebel thing.
C- he hasn't shown any sign whatsoever that he is pulling a neil caplin.

he's just a jerk, let Syd move on already!
for one thing I'm the one who wrote that he was like Neil Caplan!
And he moved way too fast with Flawren.
Syd and Vaughn were dating for more than 3 months and he never proposed to her!

And another thing is didn't he say that after she died he left the CIA?
and then Syd asked Weiss how Vaughn and Flawren met and he said at a debrief and they hit it off!
How do you hit it off talking about war and terrorism?
And if they met a debrief it must have been the one that Vaughn was on his way to at the end of The Telling because if he left after she died than....

xoAliasox said:
And another thing is didn't he say that after she died he left the CIA?
and then Syd asked Weiss how Vaughn and Flawren met and he said at a debrief and they hit it off!
How do you hit it off talking about war and terrorism?
And if they met a debrief it must have been the one that Vaughn was on his way to at the end of The Telling because if he left after she died than....
yeah, he dissapeared first for 6 months, then when he came back he may have left the CIA but Lauren still needed his statement on that case cos he was involved in it. you know how thorough lauren is. (details guns arguement)
and when Dixon had left the CIA and the CIA needed his help they went to him with it, so having quit or not his statement was needed, and lauren went to him and got it. she probably cheered him up when he mentioned sydney. he liked her. they started to date, he didn't want to lose her like he lost syd so he proposed and married her. he loved her at that time, he still loves lauren but he also loves syd.

I don't think it's the debrief after the telling where he went to. I think he got one when he came back. Weis must have mentioned that he was and the case needed to be wrapepd up so Lauren wrapped it up.

Back