Sydney

Sydney will always be the main character of ALIAS. But I think that Season 3 is giving us a multi-perspective of things from other characters as well. (I know some of you are going to yell at me about this, but just hear me out) I am disappointed with this season, as much as I love Vaughn and how Sydney should be with him...I think its getting kinda old. It seems like every other episode ends with her and trauma of Vaughn being married. For crying out loud, the poor girl has been through enough. Personally, I feel there is a lack of suspense this season of the show. I think the plot of having Sydney find out those missing 2 years is great. And I think some of the characters are out of place, so to speak. Dixon, to me, never seem the "boss" type and I think Irina has a significant role to this season, yet she's not there. And Lauren?!? I can't stand the character. I like Melissa George, don't get me wrong, but I think they should picked someone else for the role.

That's just my perspective of things, don't get me wrong I'm still a great fan of the show and a little disappointment won't stop me from watching it. So if I offended anyone...well hey I was just sharing my opinon on things, so don't go crazy on me.

When someone is grieving about something, everything that happens always relates or comes back to the pain. It sucks, but that is how it works. So to have every episode containing the "trauma of Vaughn being married" seems realistic to me. But I know what you're saying. I too am a little sick of Dixon becoming Sloane's good version, just giving out the missions without much else to do, but even Sloane always had an ulterior motive, while Dixon's character has become flat as a pancake. And I miss Irina and Will. But hey, I'm still a die-hard fan of the awesomest show ever, and I'll watch it as long as it's here to watch.

Back