Sydney's Aliases

I was wondering if anyone had or could put together a comprehensive list of Sydney's aliases. I don't know if someone has already does this but if anyone knows or could post one for me, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Nan :cool:

Unfortunately, that link only has pictures up to mid-season 2 (and it's missing many from Season 1 and early Season 2.) We're working on very comprehensive lists for the new content portion of the site. I do have a complete list, but it's in a forum that you guys don't have access to.

If you post on here or pm me, I can e-mail you a document that has all of Syd's aliases and pictures in it.

If you want the whole list of all her aliases than look in the first issue of the Alias magazine.
On her bio page it has one side page for Jen and one for Syd. It lists all of her aliases and if you don't have it email me and I will send you the list.

I actually remembered that was in the mag like the day after I posted this. I looked in there too but I wanted season three as well as pictures and episodes. I've got it covered now tho, thanks to Azalea. :cool:

Could everyone that wants the list e-mailed to them please PM me your e-mail address? They aren't revealed on the site profiles when you e-mail through the site, because they're kept hidden. I'll have to send it through my campus e-mail as an attachment. I might have to break it up into separate attachments because it's big...But that shouldn't be a problem.

Again, it's really important that anybody who wants the list gets their e-mail address to me, otherwise I have no way to send this! :smiley:

Back