Sark & Sydney

Don't you think Sark & Sydney should get married?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A big fat <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>! Thats just ew, i cant even get it into my head, i find it sickening, and like Azy said, Sark and Syd may turn out to be related, i think they are for some reason! The reason why im so against it is because this happen on so many shows, the heroine gets with her motal enemy, it would be annoying!

DA said so himself that they're not going the brother/sister route with Syd and Sark.

Im gonna ask him what he think should happen between him and Syd, i seriously cant see them together, Sarkney only exist in the fan fiction world!

BTW: Joyie, i am in love with, what may be, its so great, you have to do a sequel girl, if you do i will so badly try ask D.A a question that you want answered! I know that bribery but i probably will anyway coz i love your fic so much, you deserve it, so if you want anything answered, just let me know! ;)

i think that it would be real cool if they got married, but it would have to be in secret though. that would be so awsome and hot, a secret marrige, nice

Mad bout Alias said:
DA said so himself that they're not going the brother/sister route with Syd and Sark.

Im gonna ask him what he think should happen between him and Syd, i seriously cant see them together, Sarkney only exist in the fan fiction world!

BTW: Joyie, i am in love with, what may be, its so great, you have to do a sequel girl, if you do i will so badly try ask D.A a question that you want answered! I know that bribery but i probably will anyway coz i love your fic so much, you deserve it, so if you want anything answered, just let me know! ;)
There'll be a sequel by the end of the year. :D

Ask him if he'll marry me! ^_^

LOL As much as I love Sarkney, I don't think a marriage is exactly in the cards, no matter what ends up happening. Frankly, I think that would be a bit much. :lol: I mean, they haven't even gone that route with the CC S/V. *shudder* Thank God.

Les

No. As much as I love Sydney/Sark, I don't think they're exactly the marrying kind, not yet anyway. :D Kinky Sarkney stuff would be awesome though. ;)

newzeland29 said:
i think they should it would give the show a twist... a big one.
that's for sure. Oh it could be so funny.

but to be realistic I don't think it well happen.

But it sure would be cute :P :blush:

Back