Sark & Sydney

Don't you think Sark & Sydney should get married?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SYDNEY SHOULD NEVR GET MARRIED. and its not becuz im anti-Sarkney or anything becuz i am for Sarkney but they shouldnt get married. thats wayyyyyy out there. but that doesnt mean i think she should marry vaughn i do like S/V but nooooooooo wwwwwaaaayyy should Syd get Married, plus if s/v married or s/s married id choose s/s but id perfer syd nvr married! it ruins the plot and direction of the show!

Alias_Addict47 said:
SYDNEY SHOULD NEVR GET MARRIED. and its not becuz im anti-Sarkney or anything becuz i am for Sarkney but they shouldnt get married. thats wayyyyyy out there. but that doesnt mean i think she should marry vaughn i do like S/V but nooooooooo wwwwwaaaayyy should Syd get Married, plus if s/v married or s/s married id choose s/s but id perfer syd nvr married! it ruins the plot and direction of the show!
[post="921368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

agreed

No, I don't think Sydney should get married anytime soon - I agree that the show would lose its direction and such. Yet, on that special occasion when she does say "I do," she'll be saying it to Vaughn.

... it'd be nice to see some Sarkney interaction before that, though...

Sark and Syd shouldn't get married. I'm actually not wanting anymore characters to get married after the Lauren-fiasco. But it would be cool if they dated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my God this thread made me laugh so much!

I think that is the most unlikey storyline ever!!

Do they get a nice little cottage and seven children too? Will Sark give up his terrorist ways? :confused:

^ lol right there with you.

ummm marrying is definitely out of the question :D. maybe a forbidden relationship. but marriage?? nuh uh...

What the heck is this Sark and Sydney thing???? Ever since I've been on here, there's been something about Sark and Syd loving each other. What's the dillio? It's totally Vaughn and Syd, no dought!

Back