Taking a Chance

Chapter Four

“Hey Michael, “syd called as she walked out of the bathroom of her house, He was sitting on the sofa in Sydney’s house watching a hockey game,

“Yeah”

“Well I was thing we have been going out for a while now and you have never met any of my friends, and I haven’t met yours” she said, “so I was thinking that maybe we could invite some of my friends over and some of your friends over and get take away, or do something like that”.

“That is a really good idea, when do u want to do it?”

“How about this Saturday night?”

“Sounds good, and we can all go to my place”

“Cool, I will call my friends and you can call yours”

“Hold, up! How many chicks are you inviting over?”

“About 15” she said trying to keep a straight face

“Hell no!!”

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha she laughed you should have seen your face, it was the cutest thing in the world.”

Even cuter than my butt?”

“Even cuter” she laughed

Just then he jumped over the back of the sofa and started chasing her round Sydney’s house. She was an extremely fast runner, he chased her dodging tables, chairs, until he finally caught up with her and tackled her down to the ground. Someone it happened that Sydney was lying on top of Michael’s chest.

i hope you all like it. i am sending everyones pm right now :D

Pm list so far:

Bubbles
sabbiee_co
vaughnshoney
syd26
stealthy
secret_agent_angel
sparklingrainbow
ASIOagent
Vaughnlover15
Brinne
alizas
spysurfergrl247
i_love_you_mv
Jen-Jen
gonnabfamous07
~VartansGirl~
ohiochic2010
berry_kyoote_spy88
Sydney A Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
LaurenRachael
secret_agent_angel
Sydneyt
Emmy_d
Spy_Love
vaughnsgurl4lf

well i am off to watch the oscars now, in australia we get it ages after everyone else, lol

i am soo sorry all this cahppies are so short, i am having a really bad fornight, i just broke up with my boyfriend and i have been fighting with my best freind.

Awww
That was cute
I'm sorry you are fighting with your best friend and broke up with your boyfriend
Thats rough
I hope all of their friends will get along
Syd and Vaughn are so cute together
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

*pats Maddy*

Meh, if their worth crying over, their worth keeping.
If get angry... whats the point?

-from the big book of Gweer :D

and dude, nothing is cuter then Vaughn's butt!

Just then he jumped over the back of the sofa and started chasing her round Sydney’s house. She was an extremely fast runner, he chased her dodging tables, chairs, until he finally caught up with her and tackled her down to the ground. Someone it happened that Sydney was lying on top of Michael’s chest.

OoOoOoOo/AwWwWwWw

haha couldn't make up my mind which sounds affect to use! lolz

Thanks 4 the Pm

Aly xx :angelnot:

Chapter Five

During the week Sydney and Michael had called all the friends that they wanted to invite over on Saturday night, and luckily they could all come. Sydney had invited Nadia her sister who was also her best friend. Michael had invited his best friend Eric Weiss who everyone called Weiss.

On Saturday, Sydney and Michael were both at Michaels huge house, waiting for there closest friends to arrive. The TV room was all set up, and Sydney and Michael were sitting on the sofa watching TV. When Michael turned to Sydney.

“Syd, I’ve been thinking, well you send quite a bit of time here, and if you want to you can move in with me”. He said as he pulled a white envelope out of his pocket and handed it to her.

“I would love too” she beamed, “what in here?”

“Open it and you’ll see” he smiled

“Oh my gosh, it’s a key to your house” she said holding the sliver key. It had a little silver tag shaped like a heart written on it was “Syd’s Key”. “Ohh that’s soo sweet” she said turning around and kissing him. Just as this happened the doorbell rang.

“Do we have to get it” Michael complained

As he said this Sydney jumped up and walked quickly over to the door, as she opened it she was surprised to see her sister and best friend Nadia standing they’re with a guy.

“Nadia” she hissed, “you weren’t meant to bring anyone”

“Syd, its…”
“Syd, whose there”, she heard Michael call from the next room.

As he walked to the front door he saw Eric Weiss his best friend since school, standing next to him was a girl, he rolled his eyes how typical he thought Weiss bringing a girl.

“Weiss…”

“Nadia…” Sydney and Vaughn started at the same time, they looked at each other and then back to Weiss and Nadia.

“Ok, we can explain, but can we come in first,” said Weiss pushing through the door. As they were all walking in the TV room, Nadia and Weiss sat down next to each other.

“Eric and I are dating,” said Nadia

“Whoa, man how long has this been going on for” asked Michael

“A few weeks” said Nadia

After the first kind of strange conversation, they decided to order pizza from a pizza place a few blocks away.

Pm list so far:

Bubbles
sabbiee_co
vaughnshoney
syd26
stealthy
secret_agent_angel
sparklingrainbow
ASIOagent
Vaughnlover15
Brinne
alizas