Syd is moving in
That makes me so happy!
You know what comes next?
The engagement
I love the fluff!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

omg maddy
i just caught up with the last couple of updates and hun, i'm so sorry about the rough time you were going through :console:
i feel so bad aww
but you're ok now? awww poor baby :hug:
ok the last chapters were sooo cute
you write so well, it amazes me. the s/v fluff is just perfect and omg wadia?? :woot:
the whole story is just sooo sweet and i can't wait for more

luv juju :harp:

yay! wadia! that sooo funny they both thought that they had brought someone else!

lol
soz footys on!
luv Em

Chapter Six

Two weeks after Sydney had moved in the Michael’s house. Michael came home at about four thirty, which was later than he normally did, he walked in through the front door and walked into his bedroom and got changed out of his suit and into some more comfortable clothes and then walked back out into the TV room where Sydney was watching TV holding a little blue “Tiffany & Co” bag, he saw the shocked look on her face when he handed it to her.

“What’s, this for?” she asked

“Do I really need a reason to give my beautiful girlfriend a present? He smiled “oh and it has been two weeks since we moved in together”

“You are such a sweetie” she smiled happily

As she opened the bag she found a little blue “Tiffany & Co” box containing a little blue suede bag, once she finally opened all this she found the most beautiful silver bracelet, with a heart shaped tag on the end and engraved in it was the word “Sydney”.

”Oh my goodness, it is so gorgeous” she exclaimed

“I’m very glad you like it”

“Like it? I love it!” she exclaimed handing him the bracelet and extending her hand. Once he did up the clasp she admired it and leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, this soon turned in to a full on making out session, until they were interrupted by a strange noise coming from their bedroom.

“What was that?” Sydney asked

“I have no idea,” he said getting up off the sofa and walking out in to there bedroom where he found the room as he had left it, but the wardrobe was open. He walked out of the room to see Sydney standing outside the door holding her cell phone.

“What’s going on?” she asked quietly

“Syd, call the 911 and get out of the house, I don’t think were alone in here” he whispered.

As they stood a few houses down the street waiting for the police to arrive, Sydney turned to Michael.

“What was in there” she asked

“I think there was a person in there, because when I went in there and got changed I closed the wardrobe left my clothes lying on the floor, but when I went back in there the wardrobe door was open and all my clothes were folded neatly on the bed.”

“Oh my god,” she exclaimed, “that happened to me the yesterday but I just thought it was you”

well there it is, i hope you like it, i know it is a bit stange but in the next chapter it gets alot better

love maddy :D

Pm list so far:

Bubbles
sabbiee_co
vaughnshoney
syd26
stealthy
secret_agent_angel
sparklingrainbow
ASIOagent
Vaughnlover15
Brinne
alizas
spysurfergrl247
i_love_you_mv
Jen-Jen
gonnabfamous07
~VartansGirl~
ohiochic2010
berry_kyoote_spy88
Sydney A Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
LaurenRachael
secret_agent_angel
Sydneyt
Emmy_d
Spy_Love
vaughnsgurl4lf

pms are on the way :D

Okay... I'm intrigued... What exactly is going on. An intruder that comes in and cleans up... I think I need one of them at my house.

Great update. More soon please

Thanks for the PM

thats freaky! maybe someone has a cleaner that they dont know about! hmmm intersting!

thanx for the pm
luv Em

Oh no
Is someone going to hurt them?
I hope not
The present was so sweet
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back