Another Chance

Another Chance

Chapter One

Michael Vaughn sat at the bar, the evening after Sydney’s funeral. He was absolutely miserable. He didn’t even want to come that day. Going to her funeral would mean that he was accepting the fact that she was dead, something he didn’t want to accept. It had taken Weiss to drag him out of bed and to shave, and Jack Bristow’s voice on the other end of a phone to force him to attend.

Now, he wanted nothing more than to forget that horrible day. As he drank the small shot of Scotch, a man sat next to him. He wore a black suit and didn’t order a drink, nor did he pay attention to the game on TV.

“Mr. Vaughn, I know what’s going on right now.”

Michael set the shot glass down on the wooded counter and looked over at the man.

“No, you don’t. I’d like to be alone.”

“Would you? What if I were to tell you that I could give you another chance to save her. To save Sydney. Would you take it?”

“There’s nothing that can change the past.”

“Oh, no. I’m afraid you’re wrong, Mr. Vaughn. You see, I’ve stolen something of Mr. Sloane’s. I believe you’re familiar with that name?”

Michael only nodded.

And the man went on. “Well, Mr. Sloane was piecing together Rambaldi’s biggest artifact, The Telling, and I stole it. Turns out it was a time machine.” When the man heard nothing from Vaughn, he continued. “I’m offering you the chance to save Sydney, and you’re not going to take it?”

“There has to be some sort of catch to this.”

The man shook his head. “Oh, no. There isn’t.”

Michael hesitated for a moment then replied, “I’ll take it.”

The man stood up. “Alright, follow me.”

He led Vaughn into an alley way and up the fire escape, and to the roof of an apartment complex. On top of it, was what looked to be a photo booth.
The man pointed to the ‘Photo Booth’. “There’s a chair in there. Sit on it and then set the time and date you want to go back to.”

Michael eagerly did as he was told. And within moments, he found himself sitting next to Sydney on their way home from the airport. They had just gotten back from the operation in Mexico City.

Dude! Awesome! Vaughn's going back in time to save her, that's great! It's like Back to the Future! Except....he's not in the future...or whatever, i'm confusing myself. PM me when you post a second chapter.

~Kristina

Dammit! Kristina, I wanted first! :Ph34r:

Second. :sigh: That's still not.. bad. -_-

~*~

EEeek!!!! :laughbounce:

This is off to a wonderful start. It's awesome Syd. :lol:

GREAT CHAPTER
I LOVED IT :love:
CANT WAIT FOR MORE

:Ph34r:

Please PM me.

I still want first. :ninja:

Interesting... Just like all your other stories, I bet this one's gonna be great. Can you send me a PM when you update please.

Thanks

krzykty57789 said:
Dammit! Kristina, I wanted first!  :Ph34r:

Second. :sigh: That's still not.. bad.  -_-

[post="1070286"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. Sorry. Clash of the ninjas! :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r:

Mexico City, when they saved Jack back in Season 2?
After the people in the church like internally combusted?
That mission?
Can I get a PM, please??

Back