The First Family

That was a good chapter. I think Vaughn and Syd are going to find Jody and Joey in the Turks and Caicos. That would be funny! :lol: I can't wait until the next one because I want to know if I'm right! Thanks for the pm!

Please PM me when you post more because I want to see Vaughn's reaction when he will who else is in the island and with who :whistle:

Thanks

hey guys! no update for awhile cause i have to write it lol and i lost alot of my stuff cause i switched computers so i have to copy/paste it over and then i get to make PM lists again! what fun. and im really busy now b/c of theatre stuff again.

i hope everyone has a very happy & safe halloween and i cant believe the astros lost :( !

-Sydney

P.S. I've also been writting and oringinal fic for a contest ( if i win it, i get my story published!! )
P.P.S. I NEED ideas for the next chapter!!!!!

“Where’ve you been all my life beautiful?” A deep voice asked Sydney. She turned around and saw a stranger with the most captivating emerald green eyes. However, she had made a promise to herself a long time ago that she would not fall for corny pick up lines at clubs or bars.

I cannot believe that Michael was so cheesy! :lol:

This is a great fic! Please add me to the PM list.

I just caught up.

That's a very interesting story.. I beve would have thought of that...

I'm glad to see Syd ans Vaughn are getting some alone time after all

One thing that i wonder though... In most fics that I read Syd's and Vaughn's Children are always girls!!!!

What is wong with boys??? I mean... you gave them 3 girls!! Couldn't at least one of them be a boy??
I'm sorry... i don't mean to belittle your story, i just don't get it...
But i love you story anyway!!!!!!!!
P;ease update soon!!!!!!!!
:woot:

One thing that i wonder though... In most fics that I read Syd's and Vaughn's Children are always girls!!!!

What is wong with boys??? I mean... you gave them 3 girls!! Couldn't at least one of them be a boy??
I'm sorry... i don't mean to belittle your story, i just don't get it...

well, i plan on changing that (if i ever finish writing this lol) but i dont want to give too much away

bad news ppl! my computers messed up so i dont know when ill be able to update!

the next chapter isnt written yet. i dont know if ill have time to write, but ill try. i have finals next week and then a week of boring stuff and then i get out on the 16th. i also have alot of stuff going on at school. here's the pm list:

PM LIST:

Dani 22 01 1979
spy41
sexcivaughn14
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
KAliasGirl
maddy28
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasisthebest
Jen-Jen
Bubbles
freelancer79
Syd_ Vaughn
stealthy
hannahb
syd26
Alias79
smartgirl2004
Mountaineer4746
Alias Fan Gillian
aliasisthebest
gucci_94
leelow13
sarkattack
sparklingrainbow
jb288
sydneymicheal
xMountineer02300844x
ae_gurl293
sydney_alias_vaughn

Beachcats
MH55995
fire*N*ice
twinkley_angel
sabbiee_co
superspy
starrynic
esol
sydneyv22
ashqua
mightylittleone
Faye Vaughn
angiverl

Addicts:

#1- maddy28
#2 – aliasisthebest
#3 – Bubbles
#4 - leelow13
#5 - vaughnsgurl4lf

hey i just read this fic and i think it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love how vaaugn is the president...............and the whole weiss being vice great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i get a pm please??????????????????

update soon :smiley:

(y) gracie (y)

Hey...great, awesome. fantastic, brilliant fic...love it that they're trying to work out their marriage.....you are sucha great writer ya know??? YOU MADE JESSE MCCARTNEY AS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!AHHHHH....I 'm telling you....he's sooo HOTT!!!! AND michael vartan is reallly a born hottie!!!! Man, do i have it bad.....

Anyway, KEEP WRITING!!! if you do update....pm me peas??? ;)

Back