~The First Time~

aww, that was just too good. I haven't seen the episode in question (because ch 7, the channel that airs alias in australia, is so stupid!!! :lol:smiley: but by your writing, I could totally picture everything. thanks for the PM, please PM if you update.

Ok, if this continues I want to be added to the PM list!!! Someone said it's a one parter!! Is that true? I hope not...but if it is it's great! I'll have to bookmark it and read it again later when I've had a bad day. Truelly a great chapter, but really girl you need to let us all know next time you do this!

Linnette

I know I shouldn't do this....I have way too many pm's....I'm trying to stop myself, help someone! But...please pm me.
I said it, I don't regret it. This story seems way too good to ignore.

OMV OMV OMV this was so....prefect :love: I loved it so much and if its not a one-parter than I'd love a pm when you update, thanks xx

I loved this!! it was gr8!I wish that it was the real episode!
she said yes!!! awsome!! and you tied loose ends!!! I loved that!!! and also- I thought the same thing about the train station- when I saw where they met!!! loved what he said about it!
is it a one parter?if not pleeeeeeez pm me! again, it was just awsome!

that was just perfect how it continued right from the ending. and the details were great.
pm me when you update please

DUDE! I'm addicted!

Lol i actually had to print this fic out so I can read it whenever I'm in a s***ty ('scuse the language) mood and it instantly cheers me up! For real, as soon as i read the first paragraph i'm all smiles! lol. :smiley:

Aly xx :angelnot:

Back