The First Family

Hopefully Syd and Micheal will talk soon before they get to far apart that they can't find their way back to each other...
thanks for the pm
Update again soon.

wow, they're all so busy. but i do hope they all spend some quality time with each other... i mean like a real family. thanks for the pm and update soon!

hey guys!

wow im so glad we have alot of newbies here! Welcome Newbies lol :hi: :welcome:

well, good news & bad news!

Good News is that i have more PM-ers on the list and more addicts (let me know if you want to be on the list!)

Bad news is that i havent gotten the next chatper back from Riley yet...sorry!!

PM LIST:

Dani 22 01 1979
spy41
sexcivaughn14
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
KAliasGirl
maddy28
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasisthebest
Jen-Jen
Bubbles
freelancer79
Syd_ Vaughn
stealthy
hannahb
syd26
Alias79
smartgirl2004
Mountaineer4746
Alias Fan Gillian
aliasisthebest
gucci_94
leelow13
sarkattack
sparklingrainbow
jb288
sydneymicheal
xMountineer02300844x
ae_gurl293
sydney_alias_vaughn

Beachcats
MH55995

addicts:

#1- maddy28
#2 – aliasisthebest
#3 – Bubbles
#4 - leelow13
#5 - vaughnsgurl4lf

luved ur last chapter plz update soon, itz not soo bad that you haven't gotten ur last chapter back, because the bright side is that ur gonna get it back and then ur gonna be able to post it. I might be busy but i promise i'll reply as soon as i can. luv ur work..!!

lol i will post it soon...i dont know yet...its really long....and i dont have the next one written yet....so probably not til i have the next one written and beta-ed. sorry!

i'll post some spoilers (these will NOT change)

Seventeen year old Sydney Bristow and her fifteen year old half-sister, Nadia had invited some of their friends to go with them to one of the hippest parties in Los Angeles. Their friends didn’t believe that they would be allowed in. For one reason, they weren’t on the VIP list and they were definitely underage, but when Sydney mentioned to the bouncer that she was the daughter of Jack Bristow, who happened to own one of the biggest hotel chains worldwide, he immediately let unhooked the maroon robe that was blocking off the entrance. Sydney loved her status as heiress and socialite.

and

Her half-sister, Nadia, wasn’t as lucky though. It was common knowledge in Hollywood that Sydney’s mother, Laura Bristow, had committed adultery when Sydney was only two years old. Jack Bristow had forgiven her, but still divorced her afterwards. He had managed to look past his wife’s mistake and cared for Nadia like she was his own daughter, even naming her as one of the heirs to his hotel empire.

luved the spoilers, it doesn't matter if the chapters long, the more the better, luved the spoliers, it'z nice to know her history.

is it sooo long because it has syd and vaughn's history and how they meet in it..!!???

ugh...fine!

put NO more updates until i finish the next chapter okay?

lol

Chapter 5

Michael Vaughn picked up a phone that had a direct link to his Vice President, Eric Weiss, with only one favor on his mind to ask. When Eric answered he told him, “I have a huge favor to ask.”

“What is it?”

“I need you to take care of things for a few days, I need some time off.” Michael replied as he e-mailed the pilot of Air Force One.

“Why?”

“You were right; I need some time alone with Syd. I feel guilty for not paying attention to them. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, it’s fine. Not a problem,” Eric said and hung up.

Vaughn had realized last night, after Sydney had left, that it was time for them to go somewhere just to relax for a few days. Their marriage was indeed in trouble and he didn’t want to see it fall to pieces. He walked out of his office, greeting various workers on his way to the Presidential bedroom.

Once he got there, he gently shook Sydney awake.

“What do you want?” She asked sleepily, her face still buried in the pillow.

“Syd…come on, get up.”

“Why?”

“Because we’re going somewhere.” He replied.

Sydney yawned and sat up. “Where are we going?”

“Why do you ask so many questions?”

“Why did you answer my question with a question?” She asked, decided that two could play at this game.

“Why did you even ask a question to begin with?”

“I don’t know.” She said smiling slightly.

He smiled back, “Go get ready.”

“Where are we going?” Sydney asked smiling. “I need to know what to wear and that depends on where we’re going.”

Michael rolled his eyes. “Remind me why I married you again?”

“Because you loved me.” She informed him.

“No,” He replied.

She frowned. “You mean that you didn’t love me when we got married?”

Michael shook his head no. “No, I loved you then and I love you now.”

Sydney smiled slightly. “Someone woke up a changed man today.”

He nodded, “I don’t us to end up divorced.”

“Neither do I.” She reassured him.

“You don’t know how glad I am to hear that,” Michael said before wrapping his arms around her.

Sydney grinned, “So does this mean I get to know where it is that we’re going?”

“You’re something else,” he continued, “Just pack enough for a few days in a warm climate.”

“Don’t you have to work?” Sydney asked as she got up and stretched.

“Eric’s going to take care of things for a few days. If anything happens, he knows where to reach me.”

Sydney grinned as she began to toss tank tops, shorts, bikinis and flip flops into her suitcase.

+++++

“Do they follow you everywhere?” Joey asked his girlfriend as they sat down at a table outside at Starbucks.

“Who?”

“The Secret Service people,” he said.

Jody nodded, “Most of the time; just ignore them. They’re too busy looking for crazy people wanting to kidnap me. Besides, I pay them fifty bucks a day to not pay attention to what I’m doing,” she replied with a small grin.

Joey chucked and took a sip of his coffee. “Nice hoodie,” he stated, noticing she was wearing his navy blue sweatshirt.

She smiled, “You like it?” He nodded.

“Looks familiar, but I can’t place it,” Joey remarked.

Jody laughed, “It’s yours.”

“I know,” came the reply.

“Do you want it back?” Jody asked, starting to take it off.

“Nah, that’s okay. It looks better on you anyway.”

Jody smiled softly, “You know what?”

“What?”

“We should go away for Valentine’s Day.” Jody suggested.

“To where?”

“I don’t know. Somewhere warm, how about Turks & Caicos?”

He smiled, “Sounds perfect.”

Jody nodded. A few minutes later, the couple was walking out of Starbucks and to the recording studio.

++++

~Flash Back, 17 Years Before~

“I can’t believe you got us in, Sydney. You’re the best!” One of Sydney’s friends, Madison, said excitedly.

“It’s amazing how much I can get just mentioning who my dad is,” Sydney replied casually as she ordered a Manhattan.

“This party is so awesome!” Madison exclaimed.

Seventeen year old Sydney Bristow and her fifteen year old half-sister, Nadia had invited some of their friends to go with them to one of the hippest parties in Los Angeles. Their friends didn’t believe that they would be allowed in. For one reason, they weren’t on the VIP list and they were definitely underage, but when Sydney mentioned to the bouncer that she was the daughter of Jack Bristow, who happened to own one of the biggest hotel chains worldwide, he immediately let unhooked the maroon robe that was blocking off the entrance. Sydney loved her status as heiress and socialite.

Her half-sister, Nadia, wasn’t as lucky though. It was common knowledge in Hollywood that Sydney’s mother, Laura Bristow, had committed adultery when Sydney was only two years old. Jack Bristow had forgiven her, but still divorced her afterwards. He had managed to look past his wife’s mistake and cared for Nadia like she was his own daughter, even naming her as one of the heirs to his hotel empire.

“Where’ve you been all my life beautiful?” A deep voice asked Sydney. She turned around and saw a stranger with the most captivating emerald green eyes. However, she had made a promise to herself a long time ago that she would not fall for corny pick up lines at clubs or bars.

“Obviously not in your life,” Sydney said before turning back around. The stranger didn’t give up that easily though and he sat down in the chair next to her.

“Playing hard to get?” He asked. “Okay, well, here’s my number,” he said jotting it down on a napkin. “Call me if you ever want to get together.” To the bartender he said, “Put all their drinks on my tab please.”

“You got it Mike!” The bartender said as he added it.

“How come I never get any of the hott guys?” Nadia asked.

“Because you don’t look like Sydney,” Madison explained.

~End of Flashback~

Sydney lay on her stomach, flipping through various magazines while Air Force One took off. Glancing up, she saw her husband staring at her. “What?” She asked.

He shook his head, “Nothing.”

Sydney sighed and got up. “You know, just because you’ve all of a sudden become Mr. Romantic, doesn’t mean that I’m just going to forget about everything.”

Michael sighed, “I know.”

“I understand that you have a country to run, but I don’t want you to push your family aside because when all is said and done, your family is always going to be there, it would be nice if you could pay them the same courtesy.”

“I am sorry. I really am. It’s just that I’m trying to make a good impression on everyone.” Michael explained.

“I know honey, but the girls are growing up and you’re missing it. Before you know it they’re going to be getting married.” Sydney reminded him.

Michael gave her a look. “I got to meet Moey last night.”

Sydney gave him a confused look, “Moey?”

“Yea, our daughter’s boyfriend?”

“Oh! You mean Joey,” Sydney said.

“Yea, whatever.”

“And?”

“And he was drinking.”

Sydney laughed, “So?”

“He’s participating in underage drinking,” Michael said as Sydney continued to laugh. “What could possibly be funny?”

“You better be careful, you’re turning into a hypocrite.”

“Since when is caring who Jody dates considered being a hypocrite?” He asked.

“Baby, when I met you, you were drinking.” Sydney informed him.

“That was different though, I wasn’t twenty, I was twenty two.”

“Okay, if you say so.”

“How come you’re always so stubborn?” Michael asked.

“I’m not stubborn,” Sydney denied.

Michael laughed. “You’re being stubborn right now.”

Sydney giggled as he pulled her down into his lap. “How about we just forget about everything and just relax?” He suggested.

“I think that’s a very good idea,” Sydney replied as she kissed him.

Hope you guys liked it cause that's the last update for awhile!

PM LIST:

Dani 22 01 1979
spy41
sexcivaughn14
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
Nicky_Bristow
KAliasGirl
maddy28
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasisthebest
Jen-Jen
Bubbles
freelancer79
Syd_ Vaughn
stealthy
hannahb
syd26
Alias79
smartgirl2004
Mountaineer4746
Alias Fan Gillian
aliasisthebest
gucci_94
leelow13
sarkattack
sparklingrainbow
jb288
sydneymicheal
xMountineer02300844x
ae_gurl293
sydney_alias_vaughn

Beachcats
MH55995

Addicts:

#1- maddy28
#2 – aliasisthebest
#3 – Bubbles
#4 - leelow13
#5 - vaughnsgurl4lf

luved it plz update as soon as u can i really luv this story...!!
Itz good that they've admited they have problems and want to work on them instead of getting a divorce..ROCK ON.

Last update for awhile?
Are you serious?
Well, get your butt to writing!
Cause I would like a new update soon!
I'm glad Michael is going to concentrate on his family again
They need that
I have a wierd feeling that Mike and Syd are going to end up on Turks and Caicos with Jody and Joey
Just a feeling
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

lol that would definetly be interesting...:hmm: but i dont think thats gonna happen in the next few chapters. GREAT idea though!!

:woot: (y) :D

i normally dont like to post chapters unless i have like the next one completly done. so yea, im gonna not post for awhile until im like 4 chapters ahead. i dont know how long this story's gonna be yet though lol.

oh no, last update for a while, that sucks <_< nah ill cope!
loved that though, finally michael's got the right idea :love:

Back