• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
I really dont know what to say but AMAZING WOW OMG this is the episode that everyone is going to be talking about for a really long time. Ok how sweet was marshall. I loved the whole kane against jack thing she almost got away with too ahhh that wouldnt of been good. OMG i cant believe vaughn and Syd were really going to take that key and go up to the room. Everyone must have been yelling at the TV that night because they needed to kiss i know i was hahahaha. Im glad salone has his wife but wow that was a shocker but how is he going to go back to work for the alliance hummmm think what if they find out? so many questions..... I just wish that syd and vaughn would have a nice dinner i was sooo sad they didnt kiss.

Ok what was with syd saying there was nothing between her and vaughn that he jus going to forget about it when she was talking to francie...... anyone think syd is giving up i really hope not [please dont let her give up on vaughn it will happen sooner or later hahaha] o well that all i have to say that was a total vaughn and syd shipper.......
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :jump: :jawdrop:

Okay, I know that this is a silly little nit-picky thing, but I just had to bring it up!

Did anyone else notice that when Syd picked up Jack and was talking to him at CIA HQ, her hair was curly on the ends, then when she went through SD-6 clearance and was walking through the office, it was completely straight, then when she was in the briefing in Sloane's office, it was curly again? They must have filmed those scenes way out of order...I just thought it was funny. I'm always noticing things like that and annoying other people with it. :rolleyes:

I loved that ep! My favorite one yet!

I loved the date. It was so nice! And then everything got interrrupted by that stupid Ariana Kane! They should have kissed! They should have kissed!

~Me :angel2:

i thought it was an absolutely awesome episode. except the one thing that shocked me the most was at the end when sloane saw emily and she hugged him and her finger was not there. it was just really freaky when she came out of the shadows in the first place but when she hugged him without her ring finger i was just like OMG THAT LOOKS SO SCARY! except it was just a real nice though extremely freaky way thought end the episode on.

alias_fan said:
i thought it was an absolutely awesome episode. except the one thing that shocked me the most was at the end when sloane saw emily and she hugged him and her finger was not there. it was just really freaky when she came out of the shadows in the first place but when she hugged him without her ring finger i was just like OMG THAT LOOKS SO SCARY! except it was just a real nice though extremely freaky way thought end the episode on.
Er...can anyone explain why Sloane and Emily were at the Philippines? And why she isn't dead? And why Sloane wasn't the least bit surprised to find her there? Was the whole blackmail thing a setup? Too many many questions... :blink:

And I agree that seeing her finger missing was sooo freaky... -_-

But aside from all that, this was an awesome episode! :smiley: It was so sweet how Marshall gave Sydney that huge bouquet of flowers. ^_^ And not to mention the date with Syd and Vaughn... :D :D :D Too bad Arianna Kane's hit men had to ruin it all... -_- -_- -_-

ok... did u hear what they were talking about? sloane got the ring from the tech guy that doesn't let the alliance hear his conversations. the alliance was hearing his convo's b/c of the thing they injected him with. and at the end i think sloane deliberately let someone be able to blackmail him--ariana so he would have no questions if she was alive or dead. and this was all an elaborate plan so he could be with his wife which he safely store in the phillipines... still confused? well now so am i... i am so bad at this.

aLiAsRaMpAgE said:
Ya When I saww that I was like ahh at first but then I thought hmm not it all makes sense! I LOVED this episode soo much!!
i don't see how you couldn't love it.

alias_fan said:
ok... did u hear what they were talking about? sloane got the ring  from the tech guy that doesn't let the alliance hear his conversations. the alliance was hearing his convo's b/c of the thing they injected him with. and at the end i think sloane deliberately let someone be able to blackmail him--ariana so he would have no questions if she was alive or dead. and this was all an elaborate plan so he could be with his wife which he safely store in the phillipines... still confused? well now so am i... i am so bad at this.
OK, thanx for the explanation. :smiley: :smiley:

Azalea said:
Of course the guys with the guns have to show up, but after they escaped and were getting ready to separate, how many thought they were going to kiss??!! I mean, they were so CLOSE!! I REALLY thought that was going to be the moment...Damn you JJ Abrams!! (Just kidding, I love you! :P )
I know! I was screaming at the tv," Kiss! Kiss! Kiss her stupid! No! Not stupid I love you! But kiss her!!!" and then when they walked away I really did scream.

And the No Doubt song totally want with Syd's punk/rocker outfit.

hmmm...a great episode, but there was too much Vaughn in it....
i have an overdose...
Plus, he's awful because he's willing to cheat on Alice...
and Syd? same thing...no regrets, even if she told Vaugh like 3 millions times that Alice seems really nice...
Anyway, i had a good laugh when Vaughn tried to kiss Sydney but she pushed him away...

The best thing about the episode??
J/I scenes...i can't find a good word to describe how cool they are together....
and marshall with the flowers? that was cute...
But you know what?
even if Sloane is a monster, he looked so in love and sooo cute with emily....

I miss Sark

yep, Sloane was cute...ok, i should rephrase that...
he was cute because at the way he was looking at Emily...
he is so in love with her, it's cute... but i also called him a monster ;)

lol, yeah, i understand...
but he was sooo happy to see her, it was cute...even if sloane is horrible...
but the best moment is still vaughn being pushed away and sydney saying nothing is ever coming out of it...

That Episode was freaken awesome!!!!!! I love it. It made me mad though when those Mean MEAN men came in and destroyed there date and also when at the end she said to Francie that there was nothing going to ever happen between them. but other then that Sydney kicked butt in that airport she totally rocked. I just have to say again I Loved that episode!!!!!!

Back