• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
alias_fan said:
ok... did u hear what they were talking about? sloane got the ring from the tech guy that doesn't let the alliance hear his conversations. the alliance was hearing his convo's b/c of the thing they injected him with. and at the end i think sloane deliberately let someone be able to blackmail him--ariana so he would have no questions if she was alive or dead. and this was all an elaborate plan so he could be with his wife which he safely store in the phillipines... still confused? well now so am i... i am so bad at this.
My question is....If Sloan had the tech guy create a ring that would block the Alliance from hearing/monitoring him, when will he wear it. Should we assume that the ring has to be within a certain distance from the transmitter in his neck in order to change the signal??

I think that Sloane played Kane and Jack so perfectly. But I almost hope that Jack and Iriana figure Sloane out. You know that Sloane gave Jack just enough info to figure everything out. He trusts Jack's abilities and that is why Jack is the #2 guy at SD-6. Did Kane actually die? I thought they were putting her in the chair to interrogate her?

How funny is Marshall!!!! :D :D :D Cologne for Dixon....and his "natural scent" :lol:

Why does Syd and Vaughn go on a date and NOT use disguises?? They play dress-up for a living and they go out on a date dressed as themselves?!?!?? Just doesn't make any sense. :angry: :angry:

As for my rating of the episode: (y) (y) TWO thumbs up!

They were kind of stupid to go as themselves, they should have posted as other people.

Sloane will probably wear the ring in certain conversations with Jack and when he's with Emily. He can't wear it all the time, or it will be obvious.

This episode was truly an all time favorite. The whole episode ws brilliantly put together with not too many flashabcks. it kept you in suspense provided laughter and great semi romantic moments. I loved the whole date thing but more I loved the brilliant plan of sloane's and his manipulation of everybody. I loved the way Jack and Irina's relationship grew closer as he came to her to brainstorm. It was all together amazing

When did Syd push Vaughn away, I'm so lost, I missed part of last nights ep. Pleas explain!!

I've seen the episode three times now, and I'm not really sure where that happened. The only part that looks like a possibility is when Vaughn unlocked Syd's handcuffs, she spun around and sort of caught his shirt and they both stopped and looked at the cell phone on the ground where they could hear Ariana Kane's voice. Was she stopping him from kissing her? I didn't see it that way, but maybe I wasn't watching close enough.

On a re-watch, it looks to me like Sydney's putting up her hands to keep Vaughn from speaking because she realizes that Kane is listening on a cell phone.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
LL9 said:
I miss Sark
yeah, we haven't seen him for a while...
I think I spotted him in a scene in the promo for the post-Superbowl ep, so you have something else to look forward to.

I absolutely LOVED this ep.

I loved when Syd and Vaughn were talking in the restaurant. They looked so in love! Everything about the dinner was awesome! I loved when Weiss said,
"That's a stupid story! Tell her she's pretty!" lol! :lol:

It was cool when Syd talked like a New Yorker and "Hella Good" by No Doubt was good song for the whole punk scene.

I couldn't help but laugh when Marshall gave Syd that HUGE boquet of flowers Dixon cologne. When was talking about Dixon's "natural scent"... that was funny! lol! :lol: It was also funny when Marshall said to Sloane,
"Hey! You're not wearing the tie I gave you!", then Sloane looked like, "There's a VERY good reason I'm not wearing that tie" like it didn't look good. :lol:

It was cool when all of a sudden Syd comes up in a car and says "Dad! Get in!" Did anyone else notice that Jack was pointing a gun at Syd like when Syd was pointing a gun at Jack in "Truth Be Told"?

THIS EP WAS FABULOUS!

I'm glad the badguys iterupted the dinner
cause i di not want them to do anything
although i wish they would have kissed :D

Can I just say this one thing: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Jennifer Garner is my hero!![/</span>] I loved this episode!! It was so amazing! The acting was amazing.. obviously especially with Jennifer... she played the part so perfectly... and on top of that amazingness the whole rest of this eppy was great!!! I have watched this show from episode one and have been waiting for something between Vaughn and Sydney so this was great but also sad cause of the end! She cant give up on her and Vaughn!! I cant wait for the next episode!!! The end is supposed to be the biggest thing this year on TV, and I'm just soo excited!!! I am going to scream if like the superbowl goes into overtime or something!!! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I love this show!! </span>

Syd/Vaughn...make you want to kiss someone don't they? LoL! The agreeing to stay overnight? I ALMOST DIED! literally dying! lol! but those stupid guys with guns ruined everything! lol

WEISS WEISS WEISS! i missed you! and your 'three months in a hospital and i get 'hey'? how bout some suga?" was so adorable! and you told vaughn to tell syd how he felt...hmm hmm hmm

SYDNEY BRISTOW! what were you thinking? telling francie nothing could ever happen! that better have just been cover like the bank! grr...

Marshall is so funny..."third grade kind of sucked...there was that whole thing with my lunch money" LoL! and you cut your tie! heehee...did he say "damn i liked this tie" or "man i liked this tie"? cuz marshall swearing?

Sloane just freaks me out. everything you think could never happen or he would never do, HE DOES! hes very scary...but is he not going back to SD-6?

Jack and Irina...does anyone have trouble calling her Irina? shes not laura but shes definitely not Irina to me. shes just so...HER! lol! Jack and HER! have great chemistry...but what happened with the marriage? Jack said they were still married...but nothing happened. hmm?

What if "im afraid hes gonna kill me dad" is vaughn? I mean she said nothing could ever happen. what if she told him and he well turned evil????? maybe its sark...by the way, where has sark been lately???? hmm...

cant wait til next ep!

Charlie said:
They were kind of stupid to go as themselves, they should have posted as other people.
I agree that it was kind of stupid for them to go as themselves but I think, to as certain extent, they probably wanted to. I don't know quite how to explain it, except that, with disguise, they'd be Agent Vaughn and Agent Bristow, and without, they'd be just Michael and Sydney. Am I making any sense? :o_O:

ok i don't know if anyone has said this yet but i watched the episode again today and i think its really funny how different Dixon's disguise and Sydneys were compared to each other. A preacher and a punk rocker(or whatever) thats quite an odd couple if you ask me!!! :D

It's funny everyone is comenting on how great the episode was and I do agree syd and vaughn are too cute but how come no one is comenting on syd's comment to Francie :eek: I hope you were all as disturbed as I was it was like there goes the show syds giving up on vaughn (evan though we all know she's not capable of that) and I agree you gotta LOVE WEISS yay for near death experiences and realizing what your friend really needs all I know is I can't wait till next weeks and then the next weeks too!

Back