Season 5 The Passenger

Ok, first of all. I'm from Spain and not very good with english (so sorry). I'm completely lost :blink: . Who is Aidan? What about that sister? A baby from Sloane and Irina? Pleeeeeeease, can somebody make a little summary for me about all this? Thaaaaaaank you very much! :blush:

over at alias media someone made a wallpaper of lena at the skating rink on one side, and then mias face put in instead of hers on the other. check it out, its pretty freaky how similar they look!!

someone made a really good point about the jack thing at sd6...i wonder if that has anything to do with nadia.

:lol: hmm wonder why :P :lol:

Okay, just a note, I just merged all Spy sis/The Passenger Threads. EVERYTHING is here. If there are anymore threads made, i swear i will lose it. So keep everything here. HERE okay? :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

Jinnie said:
Nadia Santos is Saint Aidan reversed.
^LOOK AT THAT!! ok, OMFG. THATS SO FREAKY! :eek:
I swear that JJ is a friggin geniuS! I mean, between that, and Irina meaning peace and OMG!
I think a quote from Marshall is necessary at this point:

"You hear that? Yeah...that's my mind blowing." HEHEHEHEHEH!! OMG!!!!!

Mrs. Sark said:
Denali said:
who is Aidian?
St. Aidan was the contact name that Lazarey used when he was in cahoots with Will (I forget about what :blink: ) And Lazarey is Sark's dad... sooooooooo.. I don't know.
That's right. Lazarey was an asset of Will's. But what in the world would Lazarey
have to do with Aidan Santos??

Hmmmmmmm :thinking:

She doesn't really look like syd, but makeup can do wonders I guess

otherspre3.jpg

This passenger thing has me pretty confused..prob coz season three has only just started airing over here in australia. ^_^ but anyway, i think i would prefer syd's sis to be good, simply because, like u guys said, she's lost francie and her mom is gone atm, and she lost sloane's wife [mindblock..cant remember her name!] so she hasn't got that female bond with anyone.

i do know who has been officially cast as syd's sis, i got da inside goss :cool:
ok, not really, :blush: but anywayz,
its Mia Maestro
shes from 'Frida' but i havent seen that film...but apparently she is a good actress.

i think the pic SP4-2000 showed shows she's kinda suitable for the part..
but thats just my opinion...

god, if syd and vaughn dont get back together properly this season
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
:cuss: 🇳🇴 :angry: :( (n) 👎 :superangry: :madfire:

Jinnie said:
Nadia Santos is Saint Aidan reversed.
Heh, I thought Saint Aidan backwards is Nadia Tnias... :P Har har har...

Btw, did everybody catch that? "The Passenger" refers to the box and maybe not Nadia? It said the box is the passenger, Irina's legacy. (there's that l-word again)

Hmmm... Sloane said that "the Passenger" could put Sydney's life at risk. Does that mean that Nadia is a threat to Sydney? My guess is that Nadia is bad and Sydney and Nadia will get in a fight and try to kill each other. Or, Nadia in some other way will try to kill Sydney.

Back