The Seven

The Seven

-7 days of their vacation

Note: Syd and Vaughn actually go to Santa Barbara

Rating: PG 13
Disclaimer: I own a whole bunch of Alias things, posters, magazines, books, tapes,
but unfortunately, this is all J.J. Abrams masterpiece, not mine. Oh yeah, and I got
the whole treatment idea from 'The Myth of The Fingerprints'

Day 1

The Treatment

"Do you think we'll be able to pull it off? Sydney asked me. Her dark brown eyes staring into
mine. Why did she do that? Why did she stare into my eyes, I hated when she did that, I hated it because
I loved it. I couldn't resist when she stared into my hazel eyes. It was as if we were the only ones left in the world.

I leaned over towards her and kissed her gently on the lips. "Well, we better, I'm not taking my cell phone
with. I want a full seven days of no work, and no worries, just me and you and Santa Barbara." She smiled, and
I got up and picked up my suitcase.

We drove to Santa Barbara, it was a Monday and when we got there we picked out the nicest hotel.
We were only a mile off from the beaches, and the zoos. We had this huge room to ourselves with a TV,
a little couch, our bed, and in the bathroom with a jucuzzi in it. It was all so beautiful, and this
was going to be the best week of my life.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Syd asked me. "Well," I said glancing at my watch. It was already
5:00, "I think, we should just relax tonight." I said grinning. "I agree," she replied.

She got into her bathing suit, and we both went into our jacuzzi. It was soo relaxing. I couldn't have
asked for anything better at that moment. Eventually she slipped out of her suit, and we started kissing like there
was no tomorrow. "This was a good idea," she said. "Thank you." I replied.

After about an hour in the hot tub, we called room service for some pasta. We took turns feeding eachoter
linguini, and had a bottle of Champagne. She might have had a little too much to drink, I wasn't sure, becuase next she
said, "Okay, now it's time for The Treatment."

"What's the treatment?" I asked her curiously. "You'll have to wait and see, now won't you?" she replied.
I laughed, and she took off my shoes. She got out a bunch of her lotions, and began massaging it in between my
toes, and all over my feet. It was so relaxing, and it felt so good."

Pretty soon, she was heading up towards my legs and knees, working the lotion into a lather, and rubbing
it around. When, finally the whole room smelled like her strawberry lotions, I pulled her close to me.
"That was awesome!" "Did you think so?" she asked. "Incredibly" I leaned towards her, and began to kiss
her, until we both fell asleep.

End of Day 1
Please R/R

ooh i cant wait to read more i like when its happy and everyone else is happy i like these kind of stories.can u please PM me when u update

Oh its great! I really like this, hehe. How cute...the treatment :P I'll bet Vaughn looooooooooved that foot massage. How 'bout it girls? Who's up to giving Mr. Michael a foot massage?? hehe ;)

Oh, I really like this. I like the whole seven day thing. Very cute, nice touch. Very sweet. I love stories with all fluff intened. I think you have a great start, and I can't wait until you post more. Can I get a pm when you update? Thanks! Really, great start please post more ASAP!! (y) :smiley:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

P.s I second that Aliasjunkie4ever. Lol :lol: :blush:

Aaaww!! I love it. It's sooo fluffy. You don't really find that many fluff stories anymore. This is great! Can you PM me when you update?

~Shammi~

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Oh its great! I really like this, hehe. How cute...the treatment :P I'll bet Vaughn looooooooooved that foot massage. How 'bout it girls? Who's up to giving Mr. Michael a foot massage?? hehe ;)
so good post more soon
can u pm me when u update please

i third that :D

Author's Note: Thanks for all the reviews :smiley:

Day 2

Beach Footprints

Syd's POV

Disclaimer: The lyrics are Michelle Branch's, not mine.

I woke up and glanced over at the alarm clock. It was 5:47. That's it, I thought,
I'm getting up, I cannot sleep anymore. I got up, and saw Vaughn's adorable face. He looked so
cute when he was asleep. I got out my digital camera, and took a picture of him.

I took your picture,
While you were sleeping,
And then I paced around the room

Tuesday morning,
In the dark
I was finding out,
Who you were.

"Do you always wake up this early?" Vaughn asked me, when he finally woke up.
"Yeah, well..I can never sleep well in hotel rooms." I answered back, grinning.
"Oh, and I brought you some food," I said gestering to the danishes, coffee, and toast that
was on the table. Nothing fancy, but it'll hold you over.

After some danishes, toast, and coffee, we headed for the boardwalk. It was
comforting waking along the boardwalk, watching people, looking in the shops, and holding
Vaughn's hand. "So, Vaughn which--"I started to ask, but he interrupted me. "Syd...do
you think, that maybe, since we're on vacation, and we don't have work that you could possibly
call me Michael?"

I laughed. "Okay, I guess I could try it this once." I replied. "That's good," he said and
put his arm around me. "But, it will definitely be weird!" I added. We bought some vanilla ice
cream and ate it, while we walked some more. But, by noon, the sun was high above out heads,
and it was getting really hot.

"What do you say we hit the beach?" Michael asked me.
"I'd say it's a good idea, Michael, " I told him. So we went on the beach. Michael got
a boogeyboard, and started surfing some of the waves. He made me try it with him, but I didn't
think I was really cut out for that.

He kept on trying to teach me, but the waves kept on knocking us down. Finally, I
went back on the beach, and sipped a lemonade, while Michael surfed. After almost every wave,
he glanced over to me and shouted, "Did you see that one?" I'd nod my head, and he'd get ready for
the next one.

We spent 4 hours at the beach, and bought a hamburger and fries for lunch at the
snack stand. We went out in the water for the last time, this time, not using the boogeyboard, just
body surfing the waves. I liked that a lot better.

We got back to our hotel room at about 4:30, and we both had nice tans.
"I'm going to take a shower, and get the sand off of me." I told Michael. "Okay, I'll be
here..catching up on some baseball scores. "Did the Mets play today?" "Yes, I think so."
he answered.

Aww, I'm sorry, we should have come back earlier to watch it." I suggested.
"Nonesence," he said and smiled. "It's not everyday I get to spend a day on the beach with
you!" I smiled, and went over and planted a kiss on his lips. "Be out soon," I called, as
I turned the water on.

When I came out of the shower Michael was all smiles. "Guess what?" he said.
"The Mets won?" I asked him "No, they lost..stupid Braves," he sighed. I laughed, "Then what is it?"
"I was scanning through the advertisements, and I found this beautiful place where we can
have dinner at," he said.

"That's great!" I said, so did you want me to put something more formal on?" I asked,
looking down at my shorts and tank top. "Ha, yeah, if you want to." A half an hour later, Michael
had on a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt. "I am not wearing a tie, on my week off!" he insisted.
I had on a flowery, skirt, and a baby blue blouse.

We walked down the boardwalk, in the oppisite direction we had went yesterday.
When we finally got there we saw the sign: The Wine Cask. We walked in. It wasn't too crowded.
We both had wine, and seafood, and listened to the music in the backround. We ate all of our
meals, and the portions were very big. We were too full for desert, so we decided to skip it.

The last thing we did that night, was at about 10:00 we went out on the beach. It was,
without a doubt, the best night of my life. It was so peaceful to walk along the beach, there was
only one other couple there. The moon was full in the sky, and it was so peaceful to hear the
waves crashing against the rocks.

Michael took my hand, and we sat on top of the rocks, our feet skimming the top of the
water. We must have kissed for about 35 minutes straight. It was incredible. His warm lips touching
mine while the cold water whipped against my feet, every time a new wave came.

We walked back to our hotel room, the same way we had come, following our pair
of footprints. We both stepped in the same places we had come, and then before we left the
beach, Michael got a stick and began to write in the sand : Sydney and Michael - Love Forever.
I smiled, and a tear dripped down my cheek.

It was the most romantic thing Michael had ever done. I kissed him gently, and
we walked back to our hotel room, not saying anything.

If tomorrow never comes
I would want just one wish
To kiss your quiet mouth
And trace the steps with my finger tips

End Of Day 2

Awesome job. So fluffy. I loved it. You are a great Vaughn and Sydney romance writer. Thank you so much for the pm. I can't wait for more of your talent!! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

P.s. I loved the whole writing the names in the sand. That was just so cute. I never know how you come up with these thing, but thank God you do, beacuse it's great! :smiley:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Nice and fluffy. Pure fluff. Anti-Finale... ;)

:inlove: with your fic...

PM please?

much luv-
Jojo
</span>

Back