The Way It Is

that was an awesome ending
:( im sad it ended but i hope you PM me when you have another story out, PLEASE :D
thanx for the PM
love your story
can't wait for your next one ;)

OMG
What a perfect ending
I love it
I'm glad Maddie was ok and healthy
And they have a set of twins!
Thats exciting!
I am so sad to see this go
Thanks for the PM and for sharing this great fic with us!

Wow. I just caught up. I loooooved all the last few chapters!! The ending was perfect! :D Thank you for all the PMs. Im so sad to see this fic go! Thanks for sharing it with us!! ^_^

Awww, that was the perfect ending to the perfect fic...I mean the whole thing was wonderfully written by a wonderfully talented writer. And the name was so perfect...Maddie...:smiley: And they have twins! Wow, what is it with twins in fics. :blink: I mean they always have twins...hmm, if i ever make syd pregnant in my fic, i'm not making twins....twins are no fun :P Too boring. 😆 Thanks for the PM, and taking the time to enlightent us with your talent. :smiley: I can't wait for your new fic. Have a good, um April? :lol:

riley xoxo

*sniff*

awww Katy it's so perfect, aww I love little maddie and the little twins. it's all so perfect. Wow maddie was big for premature lucky her. Awww it's just so... :love:

I can't believe it's all over, it seems like just yesterday he was crashing into her car or turning her down at the icering. WOW.

thanks for the wonderful stories, they're amazing.

louise :hug:

it ended? :cry:

:nonono: i'm so in denial about this *heaves heavy sigh*

Katy, you don't understand how much I've loved these series. i've already re-read them like 6 times.. haha. can you send this one to me too? *begs*

that was amazing writing, it really was. ok i'm not gonna repeat that review i did earlier, but basically remember that review, times it by a million and you're about halfway to how good you are at writing

that was so cute, i love the name madison! and they had twins too? awww how cute!

they're the perfect little family, i absolutely love it

*gets the JujuHugBazuka out*
*attacks katy with hugs*

you ROCK!

luv juju :harp:

awwww...wonderful way to end the story :love: but now it is over :cry:

you really did a fantastic job!!! and I enjoyed reading this beautiful fic very much!!!

please don't forget to PM me, when you post something new! thx ^_^

great ending, i really love this fic... too bad it ended, sorry i wasn't able to reply on your previous posts our internet connection had problems. but the whole thing is great! amazing job! thanks for the pms

Back