Season 3 This Alias in New Timeslot!

Alias 2.18 "Unveiled" will air at 10:00 - 11:00 ET, one hour later than usual due to the DUMBEST REASON IN HISTORY! See what's filling Alias' timeslot!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABC ANNOUNCES "THE NICK & JESSICA VARIETY HOUR,"
A ONE TIME SPECIAL EVENT FEATURING SKETCH COMEDY AND
MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY THE "NEWLYWEDS" STARS,
AIRING SUNDAY, APRIL 11 ON ABC

Jewel, Kenny Rogers, Babyface and The Muppets
Are Among the Special Guests to Appear

America's favorite young married couple, Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson, multi-platinum artists known from their hit MTV series, "Newlyweds," star in their first-ever television special, featuring a fun-filled variety hour of music and comedy, on "The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour," SUNDAY, APRIL 11 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

In a throwback to the days of "Sonny & Cher" and "The Carol Burnett Show," the beloved Nick & Jessica breathe new life into the variety format, showcasing their singing and comedic talents in a series of sketches and musical performances with such guests as Jewel, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Kenny Rogers, baseball Hall of Fame star Johnny Bench, Mr. T, and The Muppets stars Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.

The musical performances include a duet with Jessica and Jewel, who sings her classic song, "Who Will Save Your Soul," and a duet with Nick and Babyface singing the Stevie Wonder classic, "For Once in My Life." Jessica will also perform "Islands in the Stream" with the legendary Kenny Rogers. Comedy sketches include a hilarious skit with Mr. T, and Jessica and Nick dropping in on Kermit and Miss Piggy, who are taping their own variety show. Also, Nick's hometown hero, Cincinnati Reds Hall of Famer Johnny Bench, drops in to teach Nick & Jessica how to hit like a pro. Jessica will also perform her new hit single, "Take My Breathe Away."

"The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour" was produced by Tenth Planet Productions & JT Television in association with Touchstone Television. Joel Gallen and Joe Simpson are executive producers. (CLOSED-CAPTIONED)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG! :angry: :angry: :angry: I AM SO NOT WATCHING THIS! And darn ABC, I'll have to tape this episode... *sighs* cause ya know 11:00 is a lil past my bedtime on a school night ;)

NO F**KING WAY?!!! my god what has this workd come to?
isnt mtv good enough for the freakin lovey dovey couple?!!
ugh its gonna be more of "is this chicken or fish?!" how bout you are a freakin dumbass moron!!
anyways im not gonna tune in for this for a mintue!!
well atleast alias is on this night!!

Who would actually watch that show??? well eventhough it doesn't effect me cause I live in Canada....unless they are showing it too on CTV...which would really suck.:angry: Well at least we don't have to wait a week for Alias. If I can't get off work before seven then I will be really :angry: cause I have to wait three hours with nothing on. :angry: And if I do stay up to watch it I'll be tired during the morning and once I have a class during the afternoon I will be hyper, really hyper which isn't good cause I have chemistry in the afternoon :woot:

i say nobody even tune in to this felgercarb so there's no way if it making a return. i absolutely cannot STAND jessica simpson and the fact that alias is being pushed back an hour because of her just makes the hate stronger.

...the f*** is up with this? They can't have the Nick & Jessica show on at 10, and Alias in its regular timeslot? Grr... i do have school the next day, ya know?

:cuss:

The Nick and Jessica variety hour! Geez!

On a side note...I rode one row behind them on a flight from DC to Dallas/Fort Worth...and she's just as silly in person as on tv...

And our Alias is put off for an hour for that!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous...

I am now offically angry at ABC! Why is ALIAS being pussed back?? Why can't nick & jessica's show be pushed back! i agree with whoever said not to watch it so they won't get good ratings and then they will never push ALIAS back again!!!!!!!!!!

amy lynn said:
:cuss:

The Nick and Jessica variety hour! Geez!

On a side note...I rode one row behind them on a flight from DC to Dallas/Fort Worth...and she's just as much an idiot in person as on tv...

And our Alias is put off for an hour for that!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous...
Off topic- Really? :lol:

Yup...really. I was like...of all the celebrity sightings to have, it had to be people I couldn't care less about... :rolleyes:

amy lynn said:
Yup...really. I was like...of all the celebrity sightings to have, it had to be people I couldn't care less about... :rolleyes:
awwwww. Well maybe you'll get lucky and see another star(s), like JG :smiley:!!!!!!!!!!

I guess their is a bright side to all this (and I'm being very half-full!):

Only stupid people + fans of Newlyweds would watch the Nick/Jessica Variety Hour. There are some fans and lots of stupid people in this world. So maybe if this hour conjures up some high ratings, the lead out, Alias will get a ratings boost. Also, they might tune in the next week thinking the variety hour is on again and find Alias instead. They'll be overcome by its awesomeness and have to watch the full episode which gives us more Alias fans! YEAH!

:angry: But darn ABC, Alias is still on at 10:00!!! :angry:

yeah we need to think on the bright side!! but ugh!! i just hope we dont lose alot of viewers since it will be on a hr later!
see abc is blame for the poor ratings!! point the finger at them!!

aaagh im so sorry for you guys that um thing Jessica Simpson and whatever his name is.is so stupid.my heart goes out to all of you

Back