Season 3 This Alias in New Timeslot!

sydney-n-vaughn said:
I also agree that to push it back in favor of Nick & Jessica is sort of lame -- but the demographic pull can't be denied ... and yeah, I think that JJ is no fool (((his mess w/ the S/V/L ship not withstanding))) ... I think we will end up with an opening scene to rival the Server 47 Jet and the black & red lingerie we were treated w/ after the Super Bowl .. :cool: ;) Hey -- I'll take Vaughn in the shower :woot: --- sounds like a great opening to me 🤤 -- as long as L isn't with him!! :D
That would be a great lead it 🤤 It would definelty win ratings :lol: I just hope it does get good ratings, not to bothered that its on one hour later atleast we're still gettin the episode!

I still can't believe our beloved Alias is being pushed back due to Nick and JESSICA! :thud:

But I'm hopeful we'll get more viewers from it!! :D

Are you serious I hate nick and jessica this is so stupid, I cant believe abc would dd this.. Well Im just going to stay up later because Im a dedicated fan

*sigh* ABC, ABC, ABC .... are they trying to kill Alias?? The Nick and Jessica Hour?? Give me a break! As someone said, what is this, 1972? On the bright side, hopefully it'll be a good lead-in for Alias. Hoping that there is a good opening scene like in Phase One ^_^ LoL. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey (sp?) are just too overrated. I don't think it will affect me because I live in Canada, but they don't have the previews for next week. Let's just hope this timeslot isn't permanent :confused:

LOL NICK AND JESSICA!!!!!!!!! omg no offence but shes rilly dumb :blink: i feel bad for her well actually i feel bad for Nick Lachey cuz he has to live with that BUT PUTTIN ALIAS BACK AN HOUR! OMG NOT EVEN i dun think it'll affect me cuz i live in CANADA!!! tnk god for CTV but i watch it BOTH times i can stay up anywayz but still!!!!!!!

ames723 said:
why isnt this ep on this comin sunday?! anybody know whats on in its place?
they're gonna show some movie...I think "The Ten Commandments" I'm not sure tho...........I watched taht movie too many times...I rather have a re-run of Alias!!!!!!!!

wouldnt it make more sense to air the ten commandments on easter?!
no abc just wants to piss us off!!

the Ten Commandments will air this Sunday night (April 4th) and not on Easter Sunday as it is their ritual ... they decided to change it, because most families will be home or at other families homes, so they are thinking if they have a family show ... or two ... families will be watching ... in this case ... Extreme Makeove: Home Edition and the Jessica and Nick variety Show ... ;)

hopefully, at the end, it would make sense for the show ... but they are forgetting they are putting Alias against Crossing Jordan which has one the time-slot at 10 since it came back on the air .... :(

yes, they do and they want more ... its just that ...

and these two are so "blonde" ... I mean, how stupid and not likeable can you be?

btw SpyGirl ... Welcome to AA ;)

this is pretty dumb,but maybe it will be good for alias,nick and Jessica seem to be a big thing right now on tv and ratings,so being a lead in to alias might be a great thing for ratings.
Now granted I think the Nick and Jessica thing will be stupid(and I LOVE Newlyweds) but it is TOO much of a good thing!

And it could backfire on Alias fans and Alias in ratings!

But ABC is a liberal network! ^_^

I just thought of another thing... and it's not good! :( If Alias does well in the 10:00 time slot, knowing ABC, they'll probably keep it there or put it there next season! AHH! That would just be awful! My mom won't let me stay up 'til 11:00 on Sundays! AHH!

What the hell? Nick and Jessica???? what is with that! who decided to put those 2 ding dongs on! jessica probably can't even say variety! this is a crime! i demand justice! :superangry:

What is up w/ ABC???First that whole Alias being on only once in five weeks, now we have to wait 2 weeks plus an extra hour just because of some stupid "Nick and Jessica" thing???GRRRRRRRRRRRRR ABC...what is your problem? :angry:

I just think it is plain wrong to kick off one show...move ALIAS back an hour...and put a show that is probably going to be the stupidest show on earth in ALIAS's place!!!

Tenderbear said:
I just thought of another thing... and it's not good! :( If Alias does well in the 10:00 time slot, knowing ABC, they'll probably keep it there or put it there next season! AHH! That would just be awful! My mom won't let me stay up 'til 11:00 on Sundays! AHH!
hah, if that happened, i'd be so pissed off. after all, some of us have school the next day :angry: i like it's current 9p time slot!

Back