Season 3 This Alias in New Timeslot!

okay im kinda interested in what a 10pm time slot would do for ALias w/ just a single normal season episode not a season finale...im gonna take perticular interest in the nielsons the monday after this episode,

sean

what i wanna know is what happened to "all new episodes of Alias for the rest of the season"?? I swear they said that after the month break they took. Or was i just imagining it???
So first i get to wait another week AND i have to wait an extra hour??? what the hell is up???

omg im so excited about this variety hour!!! i luv newleyweds, but i hate both their music, they are halarious but thye suck at singing. i cant wait, i i cant wait to watch alias right before i fall asleep!! but its on my ctv at 7 so i dont have to worry!!! yaya canada!!!

GODD@MN!! Why cant THEY be in the 10pm timeslot..its not like anyonereally cares about that d@mn couple's one hour of stupidity!

Well, I know a lot of you are quite pissed, but this could actually mean better ratings for Alias, if this special gets them good ratings. Maybe it will. The Newlyweds made these 2 really popular, so maybe the MTV audience will watch that...

Whatever... I can't believe some of you can't just take a pair of sleeping pills at 11 or something... You'll have to tape it??? hehehe...

just kidding

I<3Michael said:
Jessica Simpson is SUCH a ditz!
ok so, at my school we have assembly every thursday morning with speakers and su jin pak from mtv came. so, someone asked her is there was a celebrity was different on tv then in person and she went into this whole long thing about how, JESSICA SIMPSON WAS ACTUALLY REALLY SMART, and that the only reason she acts dumb on the show is cuz she knows it "sells well". needless to say, su su jin pak is not the brightest person either...

what? i thought it was going to be the Ten Commandments...nick and jessica variety hour...geez...c'mon you prolly lose some brain cells watching her do dumb things. lmao...dumb, dumb, dumb, abc!

I don't know if this was already mentioned because I didn't read all 5 pages but a way to let ABC know how you feel is to email them. Let them know how much you love and support "Alias", the only show besides "NYPD Blue" on their network that is worth a darn. It can't hurt to let them know how ridiculous it is that they are pushing "Alias" back for Nick and Jessica. Because I really don't think this move is going to do anything to help Alias' ratings.

Seanman2326 said:
okay im kinda interested in what a 10pm time slot would do for ALias w/ just a single normal season episode not a season finale...im gonna take perticular interest in the nielsons the monday after this episode,

sean
well, they showed phase one wayyy late after the superbowl, and that was the best ep ever!!!

MVhunny said:
Seanman2326 said:

sean
well, they showed phase one wayyy late after the superbowl, and that was the best ep ever!!!
Are you talking about the ratings for that episode being the best ever? I'm asking because I don't know if this was the series' best or not. But if it was the best for ratings, it's because the episode aired after the Super Bowl, the most highly viewed event of each year. Believe me, I don't want to take anything away from that episode or this great television series, but Nielson viewers who left their televisions on after the game while they cleaned up the pizza and party dip contributed to the ratings that night. It unfortunately doesn't give you a true, true rating. A network could air a rerun of "Gilligans Island" after the Super Bowl and it would get a good rating.

no im just saying in general, i loved that ep, and even though it was shown late it was still an awesome episode!!!

on a different note...i watched the first 5 minutes of the nick/jessica thing and it was <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SO BAD</span> i didnt even know what to say. it was just awful. AWFUL.

MVhunny said:
I<3Michael said:
Jessica Simpson is SUCH a ditz!
ok so, at my school we have assembly every thursday morning with speakers and su jin pak from mtv came. so, someone asked her is there was a celebrity was different on tv then in person and she went into this whole long thing about how, JESSICA SIMPSON WAS ACTUALLY REALLY SMART, and that the only reason she acts dumb on the show is cuz she knows it "sells well". needless to say, su su jin pak is not the brightest person either...
Actually, if you listen to Jessica Simpson in interviews and stuff, she really doesn't sound that stupid. I mean... she's not a biochemist, but she's not as dumb as she is on Newlyweds.

And guuuyysss... lay off the altered timeslot. The ABC monkeys could have not shown Alias at all this week.

I watched the tail end of the Variety Show, but oy! When I saw them on SNL together, I couldn't get over how terrible it was...so I was thinkin how could they possibly get their own sketch comedy show?!

Did anyone actually watch it? Was it good?

hotpot said:
I watched the tail end of the Variety Show, but oy! When I saw them on SNL together, I couldn't get over how terrible it was...so I was thinkin how could they possibly get their own sketch comedy show?!

Did anyone actually watch it? Was it good?
I watched it, and there were bad moments. But I also found some of the little skits funny. And Jessica Simpson singing Who Will Save Your Soul with Jewel was pretty cool. And then the Muppets were on and I just loove the Muppets. ^_^

They seemed overall fake though. Jessica Simpson is not an actor.

I admit, I was curious about Nick and Jessica, so I watched it....and I was really disappointed...

The only skit I thought was funny was the Nick La Shave commercial.

Yes, she sings quite well, but every time she sang in that show, it looked like she was trying WAYYYYYYY too hard, when she doesn't have to. In fact, it made it seem much worse.

At least the Alias episode was worth the wait! :D

Back